1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~ question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Freedom, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello ,

I am just wondring if there is any girl who is from Pakistan and Muslim.

If any please let me know.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there! I'm not sure as to both counts, but I do know we have Muslim members and people from the Near East. You're not alone. Much love!

3. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    O thank you :slight_smile:

I thought might be i am odd here too !

4. Sorceress of Az

I am not Muslim, a Cisgendered-girl, or from the middle-east, but I have great respect for those three things and if you wish to talk to any one, I am willing to listen.

5. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thanks ... so lets start talking :slight_smile:

6. Sorceress of Az

What brought you to this Forum Freedom?

I joined, because where I live I don't know very many non-straight people and I am pretty far in the closet.

7. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    well my problem is that i am lesbian and nobody knows this fact , however my gf got married and she wants me to have the relation with her and she will live her husband too ,this is kind of wierd how can one can do this ... and nobody knows that we both are in relation from 7 years i am still single and i was planning to live with her somehow i was sure i will figure out but she got married ...!

i was hopless i havent any one to talk about this so i joined this fourm..:slight_smile: this is what bring me here..
    what about you are you single female ?

8. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woah... Your love got married? Why? O_O

9. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is strange ...still i am thinking what kind of love it was or still is

10. Sorceress of Az

I am a gender-fluid person, which means in my case at least that i feel like a woman some days, a man some days, and some where inbetween some days. but my body is male much to my disdain.

i am single, been single for too long, kinda lonely you know.

Why did she get married?

11. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    she said i cant say it to my family that i dnt want to marry a person so she didnt refuse however i m still single and my family even dosent know that i m lesbian but i keep refusing to marry a male bcz its just not fair bcz i love that gurl since long.
    but in the end what i got ... she didnt even stand for me and now she is saying ok i cant refuse my husband so i have to maintain the relation with him and i will be with you too at a time ... . this is kind of shocking for me .. see i have parents too but i refused to get married but she ...? what she did what she is upto is it right ? i dnt have this much heart to share the person whom i love since long .. for her might b its that simple

i m mentlly exausted and hopeless

12. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not Muslim or from Pakistan but have friends in the US who are--don't know how much help I can be, but wanted you to know that I care. I've heard that laws in Pakistan are very hard on gays and lesbians, so I assume she got married to appear straight in an anti-gay culture. I'm just guessing, because I don't know the whole story.

Does she love her husband at all? Does she love both of you? Or do you think she just got married because of family pressure or fear or being a lesbian? Seven years is a long time. I can't imagine how difficult this is. Do you plan to move on and find someone else or wait for her to get out of the marriage? Do you think she could or would get out of the marriage for you, if you told her she couldn't see you otherwise?

Whatever you decide to do, keep posting. There are some wonderful people on this forum. I'm so sorry you're in this situation. Not being with the person you truly love is one of the worst feelings on Earth.

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2014 at 06:53 AM ----------

Oh, you just answered my questions!

13. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    so now what to do ?

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2014 at 08:06 PM ----------

14. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    Seems like three options:

1. Agree to see her even though she betrayed you by getting married when you didn't. Continue the relationship in secret.

2. Make a plan to somehow get her out of the marriage and run away together.

3. Find someone else. If you live in a big city, that would be easier. Or online of course.

None of these options sound good, I know. This is so tough.

15. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

16. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    If she refuses to even think about getting a divorce, you are right to stop talking to her. I guess the question is: why won't she get a divorce? After so long together, you are her family. If she's genuinely afraid, that's understandable. But it sounds like she just wants to keep up appearances at the expense of your heart. Maybe the only thing you can do is tell her you are going to find someone else.

17. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This will painfull her though I know her prefernce is her family not me. I know she wont have the guts to find the solution and listen what solution she gave me that you too marry someone and we will keep this relationship alive too. Is it possible ? can someone do that.why we cant say that we just dnt want to marry and live the life togeather as i said to my family that i dnt want to marry and there is no reason behind this i just wanted to live alone ... if i can do the same she could have too .... she wont get divorce bcz what she will say to her family. i said atleast tell your husband that this marriage is against my wish so you better divorce me or get an other woman to live with you but she said you are mad and you are making me too ... so what i can do ? she even bothers my condition and next day she was like everything is normal and nothing has gone wrong or so.. on the otherside i was the person with heart..!

18. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know you love her, but what she's doing is selfish and unfair to you. It would be best to tell her she can only choose one person.

19. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have told her but she is not even listening to me she said she will love me but she will live with her husband.

20. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the best would be to move on. Meet new people, and find someone else to love. She clearly doesn't care about anyone's feelings but her own, and I don't think she will leave her husband to be with you. I know it hurts but things will get better. You owe it to yourself to move on from this. You deserve someone who will love you and only you (*hug*)