1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New vehicle (infinti qx80) anyone have this already what are the pros and cons?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So i bought my mom this car long story if you have read my other threads you know why. Anyways I'm really curious if anyone has this vehicle already and could tell me about any problems they have had with it I always try to ask if there are any major issues like how good it is on gas I always take my vehicles in to get checked all the time it's "my" car but my mom is using it and she drives a lot sooo I'm just curious about the negative aspects of this and any positive feed back would be appreciated as well thanks! :smilewave

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2014 at 03:23 AM ----------

[​IMG]

2. AKTodd

For a range of reviews, I'd suggest googling 'Infiniti qx80 reviews' and then reading several with a eye for any issues that maybe get mentioned over and over.

For the most objective reviews, I always recommend Consumer Reports magazine. They aren't funded by any of the companies whose products they review and their new car issue just came out recently. You can also get their info online if you sign up for a membership.

Hope this helps,

Todd

3. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

Its basically a huge Nissan with a bunch of electronics and a big engine. Don't expect reliability and.good.gas mileage.

4. timo

Holy shit that's an ugly thing.

And as it's an SUV, don't expect a good mileage. But it's basically a Nissan so it's probably very reliable (which is what every new car should be if you ask me)

5. starfish

Closing the barn door after the horse got out, eh.