1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I met a friend :) tl;dr warning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Agathist, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Agathist

Out Status:
    A few people
    I met an awesome new friend who accepts me for who I am or whatever I end up being since I'm a confused mess on both gender and orientation. < there's the short version if you missed the title and don't want to go through the following sea of unproofread words below....

So at a discussion group with people around my age I decided to wear a dress, second time but was a much larger group and I feel much more uncomfortable around peers so I was a nervous wreck, another "they, them, their" introduced themself to me during a potty break, with a flatbill cap and a kind of obnoxious attitude beforehand I didn't know what I thought of them, mainly because I've been working hard not to have judgemental thoughts, please tell me it took effort from you lovely ECers too? because it's hard; but the love I feel in my heart when not having asshole thoughts is amazing. Especially when I learn in between lacking a filter (which I now love, no secrets.) they talk with intense passion, the most of which was about linguistics (they're shooting for learning 23 languages) which I didn't care about until they were done talking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: After talking for the past week and spending 8 hours talking today (I'm gonna be late for work in the mornin' :lol:slight_smile: they are the most passionate person I've ever met irl, Is accepting of the fact I have no clue who I am or will end up being, is insanely careful with my anxiety, constantly asking if I'm okay after pushing me to be social, woah I've never felt so much emotion not overshadowed by constant worry. We cuddled and it was amazing, they're such a weirdo but completely open about it.

Only slight downside so far is they plan to possibly be an anthropologist and as a nervous wreck I'm generally transparent when I'm overwhelmed but they read me like a book freaking always, sometimes even over text, not that I plan on lying but as a person who puts up a great fake persona daily being known is somehow a little scary.

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a really nice person.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Super glad you've got someone like that in your life. It's cool that they can read you like a book too - it's a nice feeling having someone that understands you. :grin:

4. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good for you. it's always cool to meet and make new friends.