1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I think I'm more attracted to mtf transexuals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by transational, Mar 6, 2014.

1. transational

more than cis female.....

After about 3 months since my first TS experienced, I think I figured out my desire for mtf TS.

I know, I know, I've been told repeatedly that transwoman are WOMAN.

The thing is I see them as more as woman. You were born a man, but then you had the courage, and sense to realize "this is isn't who I'm suppose to be" and changed to better yourself. I respect that so much.

Your a woman, but you've been through so much more than a cis-woman. No matter what a cis-woman goes through you will not understand what you went through, neither will I. I can't speak for all TS', but from the ones I've spoken too, they've all had conflicting pasts. How will my family react? What if I'm making mistake putting hormones into my body, changing my physiology?

And I haven't been with any post-op TS', and I'm not sure if I would like it. I still feel massive amounts of respect for them, however, I am severely attracted to a penis on a beautiful WOMAN.

I'm comfortable with a woman, and I'm comfortable with a penis. Psychologically, I'm not overthinking, the sex either. No matter what I'll never know how a female feels when she orgasms, but I know how it feels or close enough (again psychological) that I'm comfortable with her.

I know how I liked to be pleasured, so I feel like I know how to pleasure the TS. I like that there's a visible display of her orgasm. I like how hard and warm the cock gets. I might have some deep rooted issues in regards to ciswoman, but this is how I feel right now.

And I was told in a previous thread most mtf will not penetrate, and will undergo the removal at one point. But, to my surprise every TS I have been have done it for me, except for one. That was more because she had a very thick cock, and I'm still quite tight.

I was with one girl I really liked, who told me she would not get the removal unless she could have babies. I don't know. I'm no expert. I'm just going with the flow. For now, I've been seeing girls, that I'm comfortable with. I never had this ambition to date any cis-woman, but this desire is very strong. And doesn't feel like a "phase".

Oh, also one last thing. I like that there's no questions or weirdness that we will have anal sex if that time comes. I've said in a past thread, I do not enjoy vaginal intercourse for whatever reason.

Thank you for reading. I really don't like being called a tranny chaser, there has to be something else to call my sexuality. I like transoriented or one I created myself trans-sexual.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See the unfortunate thing here, is that while you don't like being CALLED a chaser, that is in essence what you are doing...

Don't get me wrong, good for you for respecting what we go through mentally and physically, because a lot of people don't and that sucks.

But I wonder.

Have you been in a long term relationship with a trans girl before or is it just about sex? - no judgement, if it's just sex it really isn't different to any other person who like one night stands so don't think that one of those answers is better than another.

If a transgirl wouldn't penetrate you because she really couldn't bring herself to do so, (as opposed to physical limitations like you mentioned) would this bother you?

If you were in a long term relationship with a trans girl, and she has SRS, how would you feel about that?

3. transational

I don't know if it's just about the sex, and no, I've just recently brought myself to even explore. I'm quite young. Had my first and only relationship when I was 15. We broke up 13 months later, with a lot of on and off talking, no sex. I went 3+ years without having sex.

So, to answer your question, I have not had a long term relationship with a transexual. Conversely, I could have just as easily sought out another women... actually now I remember I had sex with one or two cis woman and there was nothing. No spark beyond I love the femininity. I think that being with trans and showing such a strong attraction, regardless if it's a one night stand or "just about sex" is that I'm attracted to transwoman. And it's not just a "thing" that's what I'd like to think is MY sexual orientation.

If she couldn't penetrate me, I would have no issue. However, I would definitely like her to be able to get hard and ejaculate, which has not been a problem.

If she had SRS, I would be a little better than a straight man with a woman, who realizes she should be a man. I think that it would have to depend what stage I am in my life. Like I said I'm still a kid... shit I'm probably not even done puberty yet, so my sex drive could settle down, and if I really loved this woman. It could work.

What I'm trying to establish is, I feel like I'm no different from someone who is a homosexual or a heterosexual. I'm a "transsexual". I want a girl who also has a dick.

I don't feel it is different from a man who wants a man. Or a woman who wants a man. I understand that, it is out of my control, but that is what I want.

But, really I'm struggling even trying to explain myself. Maybe I'm just a gynephile in a phase, maybe not.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "If she couldn't penetrate me, I would have no issue. However, I would definitely like her to be able to get hard and ejaculate, which has not been a problem. "

And if she can't?

See the problem is that whether you mean to or not, the things you are saying have a very strong "It's the penis I like" vibe, as opposed to "It's the girl I like".

In addition, you're not 'transsexual', that's already a thing. I'M transsexual, you are what... a transphiliac?

I mean to say you are a 'gynephile' seems misguided, because in your own words you love 'femininity' but feel basically nothing for women, and what you appear to like about trans girls is that some of us still have a penis. That's almost the complete opposite.

The thing is, no matter how you look at it, there is a problem here.

Now if you like trans girls BECAUSE they are GIRLS, great. It's always awesome when someone considers themselves straight as can be and they still love trans girls because despite what is between our legs, we are still girls in their eyes.

BUT in your case, you like trans girls BECAUSE of what's between our legs. So even if you consider us to be women, the only thing that you really like about us is that we have the parts you like about women and the parts you like about guys, which is fine for some people don't get me wrong BUT that is page 1 of the 'chaser' hand book.

"I don't feel it is different from a man who wants a man. Or a woman who wants a man."

I don't know what you were going for with this phrase but I sincerely hope it came out wrong. It sounds an awful lot like you're saying that we are all really guys but dolled up!

5. awesomeness

I sort of get what you mean

I'm really sexually attracted to femininity, but I don't find vagina that appealing. I'm usually attracted to guys with feminine features, but I've definitely been really attracted to pre-op trans girls as well. Because you get everything that's great about a biological woman, plus you get the penis.

It's purely sexual for me though. 'Cause at the end of the day, a transgirl is a girl. And I don't experience emotional/romantic attraction towards girls. I just enjoy the sex.

6. transational

It wouldn't be as great.

About the gay guy line thing.

What I mean is I've met a transgirl, who has told me she does not wish to go post-op. She can get hard, she can penetrate me and she can cum, and I find her beautiful and I can have conversation with her etc etc. I don't even know what you can call me, but this is what I want in a partner.

What's wrong with wanting a girl because she also has what's in between her legs? I'm not saying I'm unattracted to cis girls, but the penis puts me one over. UGH. I don't know how to explain. I'll put it as plainly as I can and sorry if it sounds callous, I just don't know any other way to put it.

A straight man, who only wants a woman born with a vagina. Is he womanchasing? A gay man, who only wants a man born with a cock. Is he manchasing? Trannychasing just sounds so low, and like I'm only lusting over one.

I want a relationship with a pre-op transsexual, who doesn't want SRS. Can't that be a certain orientation in its own right?

---------- Post added 7th Mar 2014 at 11:36 AM ----------

I would be find apply the word trannychasing in this case, if it is just for sex. But, I don't want just sex. I love having sex. I get the femininity part that's like half full, then the penis makes it full for ATTRACTION. I'm not just about attraction, for sex maybe... but in the end I have to also be able to make her laugh, she has to care about me etc etc.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, this is probably one of my more controversial views, but I think it's a double standard that a gay guy is allowed to be attracted to men (including their "junk"), and a straight guy is allowed to be attracted to women (including their "junk"), but a guy who is attracted to trans women, including penis? They're immediately chasers, and endlessly shamed from everyone.

You said you might have issues with cis women, but then, there are a lot of guys who do, and they don't all start being attracted to trans women. Either way, you shouldn't feel the need to defend what you're into, so long that it's not harming you or anyone else. The "trans experience" might be easier to explain: you might feel you connect to them on a level that isn't possible with cis women, as they were born biologically male and might have been raised in that environment. Trans women want to be treated as just women, but like it or not, there are some pretty significant differences between them and others, and ways that might make them appealing to some men.

I guess my question would be, are you attracted to them for what they have or can do with their parts, or does that come as an afterthought after you've gotten to meet them? For me, it's a little difficult to understand, since I enjoy many different types of sexual activities, and genitalia has always been a non-issue for me. That, and I'm more drawn to expressions of femininity and androgyny + personalities.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "A straight man, who only wants a woman born with a vagina. Is he womanchasing? A gay man, who only wants a man born with a cock. Is he manchasing? Trannychasing just sounds so low, and like I'm only lusting over one."

No, but that's not quite the same thing is it. It's not a straight man wanting a woman with a vagina, it's a straight man wanting a vagina which happens to have a woman attached. It's the straight woman who doesn't care WHO it is as long as theirs a cock attached.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're a bad guy or anything, but you do appear to have been exceptionally lucky.

9. Jacob D

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It seems to me that you have met the perfect girl for you. Screw the labels. She is a woman. What's important is that you like her and do not apologize for that.

10. transational

You bring up some very good points, and put it much better than I was able to.

I do feel like I connect with transwoman in a way that just my brain doesn't input the same thing if I think they are a ciswoman. It's a psychological thing for sure... and it does sound kind of shitty of me cause if I was talking to girl, I might not be that into her, but if I found out she was born a man, and packing... I might just reconsider getting to know her a little better.

I was with a previous transgirl, who did not have the most attractive genitalia and it is harder for her to get hard, and I feel like not being as into her because of that is normal. And to me, it's the same thing as a woman not liking a man that's too hairy or vice versa. It's just a personal preference.

We're all "chasing" something... I really feel my orientation is unclassified.

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2014 at 05:40 AM ----------

Oh, I'm not apologizing for how I feel about her... I realize I'm in a grey area of being "straight" where most people would consider if you're into cock, you're probably gay or bi. But, I don't think those apply to me.

I kind of see where my "preference" is an issue. It's like saying a straight man, who only wants to date white woman with small boobs, and all other woman don't do it for him... I guess I'll stick with trans-sexual (see that hyphen now I'm different from a transexual!)... maybe 'transexualist'

trans-sexual would be pronounced different from transexual as you says "trans" instead of "tran"... I'ma start this lol

11. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think what makes some people here uncomfortable about this is that for the majority of MtFs, you'll be attracted to them for one of the body parts they hate having. A lot of MtFs feel strong psychological distress when they're reminded that they have a penis, and plan on having it removed eventually. So unless you luck out and end up with someone who is MtF trans without dysphoria (which is a lot less common), you're going to be into a woman for a part she hates having and will be getting removed when she gets the chance. If you can't be with her post-SRS, that could be pretty painful for her if the two of you have formed a relationship.