1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BitterEdge, Jul 15, 2008.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I'm just curious how many of you flirt with random people. Like when I got to Starbucks or places like that I just end up flirting with people...sometimes I don't even know until someone says something....does this happen to anyone else?

:icon_wink

2. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I have unwittingly got into flriting with random strangers... I don't know how it happens. Like once, I went to an Indian restaurant, and a waiter and I started having a flirty eye contact battle all evening. I have no idea how it started. o.0 But, it was quite fun.

3. Tim

Tim

I don't flirt to my knowledge, but it has it's downfalls, I'm apparently oblivious to people who are flirting WITH me <_< I had a few friends who (LITERALLY) slapped me because I didn't notice some random guy was flirting with me XD I dun flirt to my knowledge o.o;

4. Jebs

Sure. I LOVE flirting with people. I'm really friendly with people, most of the time, so this happens often to me. Just asking for directions the other day I started flirting. She was really pretty too, and I got a wink from her! WooHoo! haha.

5. sexyalex

idk how to flirt :astonished:

lol any tips u wanna share?

6. Trumpetplyer23

I flirt harmlessly with people, for fun. I often comment on my female friends' apperance such as "you look pretty today".

Do I flirt with random people? Yeah, especially the cashiers at Aeropostale, both the guy and girls. They are really nice and sometimes they flirt back, but it's all in fun on both sides.

7. iNinjaTeddyBear

That always happens to me with random people. In history class a guy siting behind always tried flirting with me.

8. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I flirt with almost everyone. Even if I don't know them. I thought it's just like talking regularly, but apparently, I send signals that I'm "flirting."

I keep thinking that the only resolution for me to cease my flirtation: stop talking... But that's impossible, I love talking hehe

9. GAH. I can't flirt. At least, not to my knowledge. I'm making my friend flirt with this guy in our play to show me how, but now a rumour's started that she likes him... :icon_redf My fault.....*hides* Lol. ~megan~

10. Blitzkrieg

Yes, I'm quite guilty of flirting. It just comes so natural sometimes it's just hard not to.
    It's one of the more fun things life has to offer. :slight_smile:

11. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, my friends have noticed that I have a habit of (unwittingly) flirting with girls at eating establishments, with pretty good results, actually.

:confused:

12. Arrk

Whenever I talk to girls, my friend (or better yet, someone I know- since I don't like him very much) always tells me, "Why are you flirting with so-and-so? Do you like her?" I always tell him that I'm not flirting because I'm not aware of it; and he tells me that apparently anyone who happens to eavesdrop on my conversations think I'm also flirting- haha. It's weird that it seems I am though- since I'm gay and all. :] Never flirted with a guy though, lol.

13. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

omg i hate doing that, i dont even relize im doing it until someone tells me im doin it and the weird thing is i only do it with girls. i know i dont like girls like that but i only flirt with girls, i cant help it, im weird like that, but its ok i guess.

14. MeskElil

I just want to say to all you guys who flirt: BEWARE! The last time I tried my hand it got me into a 6-month relationship :grin: But it was with a guy, so it really didn't matter to me...

I flirt with random people, sure. Just eye-contact flirting, though, which is kind of odd. It's like, "Oh, I'm looking at you, but I'm not looking at you, now I'm looking at you to see if you're looking at me, small grin, now I'm looking away, now slightly looking to see if you're still looking at me..." etc. It's confusing but really fun.

My first flirting attempt must have been REALLY good...either that or he was already into me (highly doubtful, actually, because we didn't even know each other beforehand that well). I went to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my friends and this guy, and my friends all ditched me so I was left with him, and we had fun pseudo-flirting, but I think he really started to like me right away.

Well, long story short, we started "dating", but it never even got past quick pecks (never full-on making out...no, no, no, not with a guy! :confused:) and he was very sweet. Still is. I wonder how he's doing...

Off track, sorry. Anyway, the bottom line is to tell all you guys to BEWARE. It's a dangerous world out there in the world of flirt.

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't flirt. I have no idea how, and even if I wanted to, I'd be worried people would look at me and think "why is this ugly girl hitting on me?" I'm not cut out for that sort of thing.

16. Kizen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really bad about this.

I flirt with people I don't even like, and don't know it.

XD

17. tomfromeds

I flirt wid people jst because I'm bored! i mean im pretty sure most of them r str8. :lol: Its fun tho.

18. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I do this too...hahaha, however I'm sure most of the people I flirt with are bi...well hopefully anyway :slight_smile:

19. TeeJers

I do this too!

20. Tom

Tom Guest

i seem to flirt with my female friends alot,and my close male friends alot too, they are used to it by now tho and flirt back for fun ^^ other than that i dont flirt at all, well mabe in the chatroom i do but its fun confusing martin =D