1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Distracted by Cute Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rakkaus, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Alright I don't know if this is just because I'm so lonely and desperate for a boyfriend, but it seems like seeing a cute guy just totally distracts me from whatever I am doing.

Like last night I went to see a concert (The Naked And Famous, followed by Imagine Dragons).

But sitting in the row right in front of me were these two cute boys. I think they were gay, because they were there with two girls, but the boys sat next to each other and seemed mostly into each other. (Also they both rang up on my gaydar, the way they spoke and acted). They were so cute they both had the same cute short haircuts. During the entire show I kept finding my eyes wandering over to them in the midst of all the music. :love:

Meanwhile I logged on to the app-that-shall-not-be-named, and kept getting offers from cute guys to meet in the bathroom to make out. I'm so desperate for affection I almost went ahead and met with one guy, but I was there with my sister, so I decided against it.

I identified my "orientation" here as "Boy-Crazy", because I really am, I can't stop thinking about boys all the time and how much I want a boyfriend, just walking down the street I get distracted if a cute guy walks by. :bang:

Am the only one pathetic and desperate enough to have reached this level?

(For lesbian girls, just substitute "Girls" for "Guys"!)

2. Techno Kid

I know how you feel, I see cute boys all the time at school!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. sweetgayboy

sweetgayboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    right there with u buddy (*hug*).

4. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Join the club! After all, you're only human. Us humans still have that hunter-gatherer thing going on, but since we no longer need to do that for food it switched to looking for a partner. When we see an attractive person, we have no choice but to do a double take and swoon a little. There's nothing wrong with that.

5. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I cannot deny this!

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have kind of the opposite reaction. When a guy is really cute, my logical side goes into overdrive, telling me I shouldn't focus on him just because he's handsome, but my eyes inevitably drift toward the guy. Things get worse when he seems to be friendly or smiling at me. A good smile basically melts my heart, leaving me emotionally vulnerable.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not even desperate for attention and this is me. But it's not restricted to just guys!! Hot people all over have me clawing at the walls.

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, there have been a few times during P.E. when I got hit in the face with a basketball because I was staring at a girl, and one time the teacher called on me in class and I hadn't been listening because I was too distracted staring at the girl in front of me. I like her hair... @.@ I've been like this for at least a few months. One of my guy friends teases me about it. I suppose I'm just a hormonal teenager, lol.

9. Hiems

No you're not alone at all. Occasionally I notice guys who are quite attractive at my university. At one of the buildings in my school, there was a really cute guy who reminded me of Steve Grand. He sat at a table a few feet from me. While I was eating my lunch, I glanced at him for a nanosecond every 30 seconds just to get a glimpse. I do this with almost every guy who looks attractive to me, haha. I can't help myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    While I know I would never spontaneously meet up with a guy from one of those apps, especially for a hook-up or anything similar, that doesn't mean I never look. It can be fun to see who's out there.

I'm constantly reminding myself not to stare too much when I come across someone who I think is really attractive. A couple of weeks ago I noticed a really cute guy driving the car behind me on my way home from work and almost bumped the car in front of me because I spent so much time looking back in the mirror. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Getting distracted by exclamation points!!!
    Sorry. That joke was bad.

I don't want a relationship. I'm too busy with homework and stuff.

Usually, I stare at hot Asian girls, but... I'd consider myself straight as a rail if it weren't for Asian guys (and 2D XXX*). :grin: Let's just say that.

There's a friend of mine and he's too charismatic for his own good.

*Even though I cuss a lot, I'm still not too comfortable saying words that have to do with people f*cking. I can't believe I censored a curse today. :jawdrop: