1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need opinions, please!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Westsidegirl310, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Westsidegirl310

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's a woman (we're both in our 40's) on my Facebook friends list that I am really interested in. I sent her a private message requesting Facebook friendship telling her I thought she was cute and asked her if she'd be interested in chatting. She sent me a reply telling me that she had a girlfriend, but she did accept my friend request. I know she really had gf because I could tell from her profile. She likes some of my status, pics, ect and vice versa. She liked one of my pics (of my cat and dog) 5 days after I put it up. I would think to see a pic or status 5 days after it's been put up or even commented on that she would have to had been in my profile and viewing my pics! She has since broken up with her girlfriend. She just recently temporarily relocated across the country. In a message I was telling her that I was planning on visiting her new city in the summer. She offered to see if She can get me her employee discount to stay in a nice condo instead of hotel. Anytime I mention about trying to get together and meet in person, she seems for it. When I said its a shame we didn't get to meet in person before her move, she said we can hang when I come to her new city. Before I really put myself out there and let her know how I feel, do you think she seems like she's showing any interest? I think it's pretty nice to offer your employee discount to someone you've never met in person!

Any input or advice would be appreciated

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Of course, it seems that she really likes you. Shes going out of her way for your benefit and not much for her own. She seems like she might want to get to know you better- I suggest When you go down to visit her and meet up. Youll know for sure. but intill then Id 'friend list' her (accepting her as wanting friendship intill she shows she more interested) that way you don't have to get your hopes.
    but my personal oppion is
    (((0(*^_^*)0))) ---This gurl like u---

3. xBrightEyes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She does seem interested yeah! If she wasn't interested she wouldn't be making so much effort! get to know her a bit before you tell her how you feel and see how it goes! Good luck!! :slight_smile: