1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you feel confident enough to flirt with anyone in public? (Girls & Guys)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxaquaxx, Mar 10, 2014.

1. xxaquaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you feel confident to flirt with anyone in public, (not knowing their sexuality)?

A couple of times, I've been either at the store or walking on the street and if I see an attractive woman I might flirt with my eyes because u never know if they could be a femme or undercover gay lol. And a few times, I've gotten strange looks but other times its reciprocated :lol: You just never know

I know it could be dangerous because some "straight" girls might feel threatened but idc sometimes.

#1 xxaquaxx, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  2. I wish I had your confidence.

3. Kreiger

Me too. I was visiting a college today, and I saw some really cute guys. I got really nervous and couldn't look at any of them in the eye though. :icon_redf

4. EatYourRikkios

*considers* I'm not sure about that. On one hand, I've got lots of really flirty friends, so I'm totally comfortable flirting with them - whatever gender or orientation they are - in public. A total stranger, though? I don't think I'm confident enough in myself yet to do that. With anybody. At least, not enough to initiate anything. If another girl flirted with me? I'd be flattered and flirt right back.

5. Nikky DoUrden

me too >.>

6. Foster

Not really ._. I pretty much just assume that 99% of the girls I find cute are straight, and I'm scared of getting shot down or making someone creeped out....

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure, why not. I can usually ignore what other people are doing - if they look at me in a funny way, I probably won't notice or care either way. My business is my business.

#7 imnotreallysure, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  8. QueerQueen

I haven't really flirted with strangers in the past, but I think I'm comfortable with myself enough too if someone caught my eye, but I'm pretty invested in one girl so I don't think I would flirt with someone unless I had intentions of something more, which I never have. I will scan a room I'm in though and talk with my close friends about who I find attractive. A couple girls have approached me, but nothing much.

9. Laelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nope. Not at all.

10. C P

C P

The bolded is how I feel about guys; always assume they are straight and that I'd creep them out or embarrass myself. So..heck! No!

Not to mention that I'm usually hopelessly oblivious to flirting and stuff directed at me. I tend to write those situations off as them just being nice, that I'm seeing things, etc.

11. Saint Otaku

I'll sometimes trade glances. Still not sure whether those little moments were truly flirtatious or if the other party was simply caught in an awkward stare, but they've given me the warm feels. :slight_smile:

Although recently...~(dreamy sigh)

12. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Well I do it with my straight friend pretty much anywhere but that doesn't really count <<

13. Envira

I would never be brave enough to flirt with someone I didn't know for sure was a lesbian or bisexual....

14. thekillingmoon

Too shy to flirt. The woman of my dreams would be the one to approach me and flirt with me. Of course, that means I'm going to live in my dreams for the rest of my life.

15. 13Iceflowers

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I'm around my friends (either close or acquaintances), I tend to get somewhat flirty with them if I'm comfortable enough.

In regards to total strangers... My version of flirting is saying 'hi' and running away or just longingly stare at them and assume they're probably just straight. Someone would have to approach me and put some feelers out to get me to flirt, but even then I'd be cautious and probably even highly nervous.

Now if only I was brave enough to actually initiate the flirting...

16. Soaring

I jokingly flirt with my friends in public all the time. I have some friends where we'll all walk down the hallway at my school holding hands, linking arms, or with our arms over each other's shoulders. I have some other friends that I'll make sexual comments back and forth with a lot. I also have one female friend in particular that I'll give compliments to all the time in a flirty way. I don't really care if anyone else sees or hears me acting like that with my friends.

Actually flirting is probably a different matter. If it was someone I vaguely knew and I got kind of a queer vibe from them I'd like to think that I would flirt with them, but in reality I might not be confident enough. I live in the south, so if they were a complete stranger I probably wouldn't flirt unless they showed signs of being interested in me first. Strangers don't tend to flirt with me that often, and especially not girls, but there was a girl checking me out at Walmart (as in she seemed to find me attractive, not that she was scanning my groceries), so I do have hope.

17. Tim

Tim

No haha. I don't think I'll ever flirt with someone. xD

18. ThePhoenix

firstly no secondly I don't even think I would know how to/if I was flirting, also I'm a bit oblivious to it all so yeah.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't flirt with anyone. I find it odd/creepy for some reason lol

20. IsThisAName

With girls, nah, but I joke around with people so much that a lot of people assume I'm flirting anyway. I feel confident with guys but completely awkward with girls since it's so new!