1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homophobic guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Mar 13, 2014.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There is this guy that i think is kind of cute. He is very homophobic. Like, out of the blue he will say homophobic stuff. One thing i have seen him do alot, is, it wont bend down very far. He will squat. One time he said "I bent down to far! someone would come up behind me and give it to me good!" he also once said "I dont bend down that far" when someone told him to pick something up. Is his butt up for the taking? Out of the corner of my eye i saw him bend down real quick like he was afraid someone would see him. he did that bend squat thing really fast.

2. Gen

Gen

I'm sorry; I'm not sure what the question is.

In regards to his squatting, he just sounds very immature and childish. Sometimes individuals who are very self-conscious about their masculinity and how they are perceived have issues with things such as bending over because they are afraid of coming off as feminine. I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

3. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I guess i was just asking if guys that do that sort of thing are gay. he also said "i want you to put it in my butt"

4. Gen

Gen

He just sounds immature from what I'm hearing. Honestly, I wouldn't give much thought to him. Even if he was gay, he is probably very much in denial considering how he is acting. He doesn't sound like the type of individual whom would be a good idea to pursue.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Either very immature or very in denial. Maybe both. Most people just do NOT think of these sorts of things 24/7. Gloss over it and move on, or keep the friendship and remain detached until you can't take it anymore.

6. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was thinking the same thing about denial. Doth he protest too much?

7. MassiveDynamic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ this.

8. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    From what you've described, he sounds very immature. I wouldn't pay him any mind.

9. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah. But why are guys afraid to bend over, and why do they pee in the stall?

10. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    its best for me to forget about it

11. Au.Quicksilver

I may not bend down far, but for me it feels uncomfortable. Unless I raise my leg backwards at the same time. I usually squat though. Feels natural.

This guy does seem quite immature though. Especially when he adds comments to it.

12. Kachcharghan

Out Status:
    A few people
    Bending over is reserved for the females, so acting feminine is emasculating, at least in society's eyes (definitely not mine).
    Peeing in the stall could be for privacy purposes, or maybe for purposes you wouldn't want to know, haha

13. luckrunningout7

He sounds like the guys at my school.

14. Au.Quicksilver

It's considered submissive actually. But so many people relate submissive and feminine in actions. Same with dominant and masculine. The ones Davis is talking about are afraid of looking submissive.

15. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well he said he thought i was "straight as a rainbow" and he would say things to me like "I want you to put it in my butt" and "what did you think i would do with you?". Yet he is very religious and has a girlfriend? he also put his hand right by my package and said "i'm not going for your junk!" when he was reaching to get a pen. what is his deal? I am baffled. He also said, directly in my presence, "Gay people think god loves them but its adam and eve not adam and steve"

16. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    anything? Is this person just a bully?

17. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could call him out and ask why does he keep mentioning "gay" stuff if he's not gay. It's kind of like the catch-22 question "You know how I know you're gay?" I got from some random person on another forum, which made me all flustered (note: I had never mentioned my sexuality there, and that person was saying it as a joke).

18. newfish

Yeah, he sounds immature but also like a bully. Avoid him. Ugh, he sounds really gross and like he's intentionally trying to annoy you.

19. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    SO hes probably straight then? I saw him checking me out when he thought i wasnt looking (might have been on purpose) and looking at my but. he also grinded his head into my chest once and rubbed the hair on my arm with his index finger.

20. Just Adam

just ask him.

tbh either confront his attitude or walk away, im not sure its healthy to have a friend or even a crush with someone who is openly bigoted.

you just need to have a sit down and ask him why he keeps making all these remarks and though it may be really hard, tell him how it makes you feel. often this can help people realise the affect they having on others but it may just end up as a wake up call to yourself that this guy is never going to change this is who he is then you have to choose if this is the type of person you want in your life.

sorry its not more positive but direct confrontation of the issue is the only real way to deal with these things.