1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would be your ideal partner?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apocalypse, Mar 13, 2014.

1. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Partner in crime, significant other, etc.

I'll go first :icon_bigg
    Like for me I look for a person who has a really fiery temper (such as I do), is always up for adventure, loves to camp and bike, but is also intelligent and is well-read in some area of their life, whether it be art or history, etc. And someone who doesn't mind animals, and also showers me with praise LOL. Basically they have to be like a sidekick...not somebody who's overly affectionate or wants to sit on the couch all day and watch Netflix, I really mean someone who's actually funny and daring and awesome. But not the stupid kind of funny. Idk if I'm making sense oops.

Well that's my example ^_^

2. Kreiger

^ We'd definitely be a bad match then, even disregarding the whole orientations thing.

Sitting around and watching netflix all day would practically be requirement when they put out new seasons of shows, and there is never not a time for Buffy. Also, I'd enjoy someone who's affectionate and passionate, intelligent, insightful, and who respects people.
    They'd also need to be adventurous, I don't know if I'd be willing to date someone who's not going to take risks every now and then.
    He better be funny too. And I get what you mean by actually funny. There's a difference between wit and fart jokes.

Oh and a cute nose!

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well, my ideal type would be the more romantic, more conservative in relationships (not like politics conservative, I mean the modest sexually reserved type).
    They have to like cats, because I'll never abandon mine.
    I'd prefer if they love art and storytelling, but It's not a dealbreaker. As long as they can put up with me rambling about my stories :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Another gamer would be cool too.
    And I'd prefer if we had similar beliefs in things.

4. KazTastic

Someone confident but quiet, who's willing to show affection and emotions, who doesn't go out and get drunk every weekend, who has a job or is studying full time, who wants to be an equal in the relationship, who's feminine and delicate, and wants to join me on crazy, whacky adventures (but also enjoys just cuddling on the couch).

5. Beantown

Beantown Guest

One who can put up with my mood swings, control issues, insecurity issues and my protectiveness of my feelings. One who doesn't care about the barrage of insults I usually throw at people I date and is calm even after the constant digging I do at their patience. Also they have to definitely allow me to lead and tell me I'm not fat all the time. Also I need them to make me the focus of their lives cause I get crazy jealous so if they devote time on other people I become like crazy? They'd also be as good looking as me but a little less so that way I feel less insecure. I don't care if their not smart just as long as they do what I say. Also they'd never leave me.

#5 Beantown, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  6. Sorceress of Az

Well they would have to have both a body and personality I find attractive, and I must also know them well and have become close to them,
    I want a partner who is a friend, lover, and some one like minded but still an individual.

Physically I would perfer a person who is a woman in every way except between his/her legs. However I don't see that being very likely so I try to keep my mind open, but even though I am bi I tend to prefer Androgynous or feminine people. I usually don't like masculinity.

I would want an intelligent person, who enjoys deep conversations. A spiritual person, with high morals. Not too tall, and not too thin. The person can't stink. A good sense of humour. Descent in public, kinky when alone. An otaku and geek who likes D20 games. Some one who is willing to commit to a long relationship with the idea that some day if we feel we are right for each other getting married. A person who would be willing to have children(adopt if same sex)

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    someone one that's kind to me and that I can trust
    trust is an important part because I've never been able to trust anyone in my life and have serious trust issues because of it .

8. Drewallstar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Someone with a huge, fat cock.

Jokes.

I guess an ideal lover/best friend is someone that tells the truth, looks into my eyes when conversing and puts up with me constantly saying, "It's a secret". Ahaha.

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Where do I begin? Lol

In no specific order:

• He has to be taller than me (I'm 5'9 - 5'10)
    • Honest and faithful!!!
    • He has to have a stocky build (Not into skinny guys)
    • Has to be at least 3 years older than me
    • Must have a job. A good job.
    • Must have his own car
    • Would prefer if he had his own place, even if he's just renting
    • Must love animals/pets
    • Has to respect my hobbies/interests, and maybe even share them
    • Shouldn't try to change me, and shouldn't judge me for who I am
    • Must definitely be hygiene-conscious: Bath/shower at least once daily, wash hands after using the bathroom, good dental hygiene, nails (finger and toenails) neatly clipped and clean

Quite a long list, and I know the perfect man doesn't exist, but there are a few of these things that are non-negotiable

10. Hexagon

Someone politically and ethically aligned with me - very left wing, and with anarchist social views. Someone who's veg*n. Someone who cares about the environment. That sort of thing.

So long as that is all good, it isn't really a big deal to me. Appearance isn't particularly relevant to me. I do love the idea of the two of us going exploring etc on other continents, though.

Oh, and I don't like overly romantic people.

11. Tongue Flicker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Whoever said opposites attract has definitely broken-up lol *jk

My ideal guy is my current partner. Has a good job, came from a good family with great values and is on par with me sexually and intellectually :slight_smile:

12. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't go along with the idea that opposites attract, but I don't think it's healthy to be too alike either - that could actually be more destructive. I think a good relationship needs a bit of yin and yang.

The most important thing for me is respect and freedom. I would really struggle with an opinionated or overbearing person who wants everything his way or tries to change me.

13. Nikky DoUrden

Must love me for who I am >.>

14. IsThisAName

Though I've dated taller guys, they shouldn't be too tall--I'm 5' so kissing would be awkward. :roflmao: I think brains are sexy so someone who's also getting their PhD would be nice. Sarcastic sense of humor, similar music taste, likes going to shows, likes or will at least tolerate watching scary movies with me. Basically just someone similar to me.

15. PurpleGrey

I actually did a very me thing and wrote out a list the other day, like I was gonna build her like a sexy Frankenstein's monster.

I want a French woman, about my height. She'd be cultured, artistic, romantic. She'd have a bitchin job with good benefits and she'd want a stay-at-home partner, which is what I'm good at, so I can write my novels between stay-at-home stuff. Okay, so I'd mostly binge on Netflix between stay-at-home stuff, but I'd write!

She'd be voluptuous to a degree, but not too much. Curvy; b to c cup boobs, not too big. Dark, loosely curly hair. She'd dress in dark greens and black, and wear boots.

She'd be patient, loyal, dignified, yet fun and somewhat spontaneous. A little pervy, like me. Versatile in bed.

Pfft, like a perfect woman like that would even exist! All I can hope for in my situation is reasonably attractive and not a bitch.

16. thekillingmoon

Someone who understands me and loves me the way I am. Someone who doesn't mind shyness and doesn't expect me to be a social butterfly. I like going out once in a while, but I'm not a fan of noisy parties and large social gatherings. I tend to be quiet when I'm put in a group of people, especially people I don't know.

Now that's out of the way, I like someone who has a lot of hobbies. We don't have to share all the same hobbies, of course. Someone who doesn't think theatre and books are boring. Someone who likes a good romantic comedy and will enjoy watching it with me. Someone who likes a bit of sports activity, not a complete couch potato. Ideally she would also play computer games with me sometimes, but not a must. Likes to travel. I'd like to travel to different countries and it's not as fun alone.

Personality wise, a positive, kind person with a sense of humor. Ideally, not as shy as me, cause that would be a disaster lol. And most importantly, someone who doesn't cheat and doesn't flirt with everyone all the time. I tend to fall for the flirty outgoing types, but to be honest I'd rather not to be with someone who's a total flirt.

17. awesomeness

- Likes/loves me as much as I like/love him
    - Around the same hight as me
    - Same age as me or slightly older
    - Gets my dark sense of humor
    - Someone I can easily have a conversation with, and who's really talkative
    - Isn't too emotional or insecure
    - Doesn't like partying every single week
    - Has a good sense of style
    - Good hygiene

18. Yosia

-they have to be taller
    -i can play sport with them
    -they would accompany me to places
    -Gifts XD
    -good hygiene
    -even though we are dating we can still talk about boys
    -they funny
    -random kisses
    -will cuddle me and make me feel happy
    -can accept my excessive addict to anime or better still, enjoy it too ^^
    -cosplay with me (in and out the bedroom XD )

Thats my perfect partner ^^

19. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well if I was a criminal I'd want a partner who doesn't get caught...:dry:

20. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Someone who exists.

:lol:

Nah, but honestly guess I want someone who's intelligent, witty- someone who really just knows who they are and what they want. Someone eccentric, maybe. Obviously someone kind and cool. They gotta be okay with who I am. Basically, I guess I want someone who I can not only be quiet around but spend hours talking about both deep and stupid shit.