1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been gone a few days...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lameo, Mar 13, 2014.

1. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like since I joined this website, I have been addicted to it, and the last couple of days I have been busy working/personal life. So I thought I would give a little update and see what you guys have to say :slight_smile:

I recently talked to my fiancé about pushing the engagement, and he just wanted to flat out end it. I was prepared for that, but chickened out. Maybe if I come out to some friends/family first this will be easier?

Also, I been hanging out with this girl, and she and I have so much in common. I feel natural, and she knows about my current situation and has just been a good friend to me. I do not want to rush anything, I want to explore slowly. I am scared after all.

2. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Just be careful with the experimenting while you're still attached to someone, I dumped my boyfriend so I could try getting with other girls but he freaked out whenever I got with someone so now we pretty much blocked each other from doing anything with other people or eachother. It's more so cause I need him as a friend which is why we somehow got into this situation but it's been a whole month since I've last done it and I'm pretty sure it's going to close up if it remains untouched this long. :'( Also I'm addicted to EC too. :slight_smile:

3. lameo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I figured as much, just all so weird, why I really want to take this slow but I feel like I am lying to the world.