1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

was this the stare that lesbians and bi girls were talking about

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Mar 14, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was taking a bus ride and I sat by the window , I noticed this woman staring at me from her car but at first I thought she was staring at the bus then she stared at me again and when I looked at her she turned away really fast and she seemed scared . I look away then she look right at me this time from her car window and turned away fast until the car drove away from the bus . I'm thinking was this the stare that lesbians talk about , when you know a girl is gay or that she might like you ?

2. Ehm

Ehm

In my opinion, if a person looks at you for the 2nd time. That person is curious or interested in you.

3. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol nahhh, the lesbian stare is usually looking at you with their head cocked and a slight smile, like one corner of their mouth turned up. They probably won't realize they're doing it, but they won't look away the first or second time you catch them staring. Hehe.
    That's the lesbian stare, but the one where you know someone's gay or has attraction to you is regular eye contact but it lasts JUST a split second longer, like their gaze lingers for half a second. It's not abnormally long though, like yours was. I'm guessing she felt some attraction to you :grin: