1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I should have known I was ____ when....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apocalypse, Mar 14, 2014.

1. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, I should have known I was gay when I had THE BIGGEST CRUSH on Anna Popplewell who played Susan in the Chronicles of Narnia. I remember being mesmerized by her in this one scene where she was lying on her back in a forest... Also I could only ever imagine living with a female in the future, I was always like "Idk how I'm gonna marry a dude, I can't stand the thought of that" whereas I wanted to live with my best friend for the rest of my life (COUGH I was actually in love w her at the time)...like I never realized xD

Yeah so fill in the blank...asexual, trans*, whatever else you might be :smilewave

2. Kreiger

I should have known in 6th grade when I went to an art museum and my favorite pieces of art were the naked men statues. :grin:

3. EatYourRikkios

I should have known when I was ten and convinced I must be sexist because I thought girls were all-around better than guys. I couldn't imagine spending lots of time with one that wasn't my cousin.

After that, I should have known when I got my first boyfriend and felt like kissing was a job or a chore rather than something I wanted to do. *snorts*

4. biggayguy

David gave me a great big problem. How to hide an erection in an art museum.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

:lol:

David's got a small weiner but I figure he's marble- he'll warm up.

--

...anyway. Probably should have known I was trans when I had loads of dreams about having a penis and being really sad when I'd get dressed the next morning and have nothing there.

6. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should have known I was trans when I spent all day at school imagining being a woman for years on end. Seriously, how dense can I be?

7. AlamoCity

I should have known I was gay when a friend needed help tying his tie and I told him the only way I could get the angle right was if I stood directly behind him and did it as if it was my own tie (which is enjoyed for some reason :grin:)

Like this.

[​IMG]

8. Cas

Cas

I should have known I was bisexual when I had a crush in elementary on the girl who would help me with spelling. Then in 10th grade I slowly started to wonder if I was when I had a crush on my best friend. Nothing ever happened, and I was a little bummed. This year what solidified it for me is that I have a crush on one of my sister's friends and become tongue-tied and embarrassed whenever she comes around. She's super cute.

9. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I should have known I was gay when I found serveral of my guy friends attractive back in elementry scool.

10. apocalypse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    SAME exactly!!! First boyfriend was last year, when I was 15. I was soooo uncomfortable whenever he hugged me, kissed me (I WAS CRINGING SO HARD), and yano....tried to ~adventure~ with me....I was convinced I was bi and just wasn't used to the whole guy thing yet, so I let it happen. Lollll big mistake

11. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should have known I was bisexual when, way back in the summer after sixth grade, I would stare at one of these girls in my camp group and get nervous just looking at her. There were a few times where I thought she was an angel. The fact that it took me so long to realize my sexuality after that is kinda sad. XD

12. IsThisAName

I should've realized I was bi when I had the biggest crush on my 5th grade teacher's teaching assistant. She was cute and in her mid-20s and was super involved and always helped us study and I was fascinated by her and got really nervous around her.

13. AcceptingMyself

Where to start??? I should have realized I was bisexual when:

I was 10 and had a crush on my only female friend at school... OR when:

I was 18, married, pregnant, and having erotic dreams about a pretty lesbian girl I worked with... OR when:

I was in my mid-20's and considered asking my mom "hypothetically" what she'd do if I was gay... OR when:

I began having erotic dreams where I'd start out as a girl having sex with a guy and end up as a guy (or [rarely] as a girl) having sex with a girl.

Boy did it take me a LONG time to admit it!

14. Emulator

I should have known I was non-binary when I refused to answer any gender questions.
    "Are you male or female?" *leaves it blank*

And I should have known I was asexual when I realised at 12 that I had never had a crush before. (I still don't now.) I thought it was normal then.

15. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I should have known I was gay when all my female friends talked about kissing guys, and all I could think was how would it be to kiss them.

16. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should have known I was gay when I had a dream about kissing one of the boys in my class in Year 6, and woke up feeling aroused.

17. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should have recognized I was at least genderfluid (I suppose if we are picking a label that's me) when I started noticing how cute girls were and I wanted to be like them in middle school (I could never say the word cute to describe anything or cry in front of anyone... Ever) but also used my masculinity to be able to watch violent movies and play video games with friends without social stigma.

I thought I was gay or trans or I don't even know once I started figuring out what those meant but realized I wasn't even that. I just accepted myself at some point and am happy now.

18. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I thought the same thing about Anna Popplewell! She was... fascinating. The way all her dresses looked on her!

I should have known I was lesbian when freaking everyone in my class was obsessing over Cristiano Ronaldo and Nick Jonas and Daniel Radcliffe and I used to like observing what strapless dresses looked like on girls in movies instead :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I should have realized I was queer when, starting at age 12, I would put on my mother's shoes in secret. And then kept doing it and kept doing it, until now I do it everyday (except now they're my own shoes, lol).

20. Rainbow Girl

I should have known I was gay when I was seven and wanted to marry my dad's best friend's girlfriend.
    I should have known I was gay when I would kiss every picture of Cinderella I saw, in story books or dvd cases.
    I should have known I was gay in grade one when told my learning buddy that "boys are so annoying which I is why I'm going to marry a girl".
    I should have known I was gay in grade seven when I had a crush on a boy and my friends thought he liked me too and I should ask him out but I didn't want to because I didn't want him to touch me or put his arm around my waist.