1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G0y

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mnguy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, I've thought about posting this for a while, but keep forgetting about it when I'm on here. I found there are people who call themselves G0Y (with a zero instead of the letter O). Apparently they don't want to be called gay since they claim to be against anal sex and it sounds like they think all gay guys are very girly or want to be women. Obviously they have no idea what they are talking about and don't get the fact that not all gay guys are the same. I think it's messed up. These guys are homosexual and/or bi, but they have to put another name on it to satisfy their egos, I guess.

Has anyone else heard about this? If not check it out and let us know what you think.

2. xequar

This is a new one to me. The only time I've heard the term "goy" used was in high school, where some people would use that as a derogatory term for the "masculine" girls, as in girl-boy. Personally, I would say that these people using this term now should take a moment to consider their own lives, but eh, to each his own, I guess...

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, apparently no one has heard of this or looked into it, which is fine. It just seems to me that they are homosexual, but are anti-gay. It's like they would ridicule a guy who says he's gay, but the next minute would jump in bed with another dude and shoot their loads together. Go figure. :confused:

4. dfgnan21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry for the lack of input from everybody mnguy. Personally, I have no experience with this but thought I'd give some love :slight_smile:

Maybe they just don't like the label and all the stuff you have to deal with when declaring yourself gay. That's one of the things some of my friends and I worry about. I don't want to be known as the "gay" guy. I'm a smart, funny, good person who happens to be gay... it doesn't completely define me.

As for the anal sex and everything else about being girly if your gay... I dunno. Their opinion on that might change over time.

5. Kimi

I've never haerd that word before...

But hey, at least they are not calling themselves "straight but like guys too".

Their idea of all gay guys wants to be women is really stupid...
    But I can still give them credit for using term other than straight:king:

6. c_jayo6

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I heard about this a little while ago, seems like a desperate attempt at not realizing who you really are to me. Its kinda sad if you think about it. But if thats what they want to be called, more power to them.

7. GoodOlMe

Sounds to me like its an ego issue or they are just in denial. Maybe they just need someone to walk up to them, slap them in the face, give them a wakeup call and say "YOU ARE GAY, CONGRATULATIONS. G0Y ISN'T EVEN A WORD YOU TARD!!"
    So there haha

8. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree that they are just avoiding what they really are, but sadly it seems like they are against gay people and that doesn't help us, or society in general. I wouldn't doubt that some of these guys are the most outwardly homophobic people around. The other sad part is the women who are being cheated on in the cases of the married guys.