1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else have or know someone with a foot fetish?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Mar 15, 2014.

1. C P

C P

This question came to mind out of interest after seeing something else fetish-related.

I LOVE seeing an attractive guy in sandals/flip flops or barefoot(guess that is a reason to be at the pool, haha). Their legs can be nice and all if they are wearing shorts, but my eyes tend to gravitate toward their feet at first.

There's just something about them that is so...welcoming, snuggly, call-out-to-you-ish about them.

I can imagine that whenever I'm comfortable enough to open up and start dating and I get to the point where we want to be cuddly, the first thing I'd do is a suicide dive to his feet. :eusa_danc

Who out there is with me?

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A sexy pair of feet would probably cause me to walk into something. They usually scramble my brain even if they are inside shoes! XD I will look at a cute person in sneakers and ankle socks and try to imagine what their feet look like.

For some reason it just feels like you know that person on an intimate level if you've seen their bare feet. I know it's only because of my fetish, but it also gives them an air of simplicity and vulnerability that's really appealing.

3. Vince

My boyfriend has a foot fetish. He's the extremely submissive kind. He loves when I do sock teases(sock strip tease), use him as a foot rest, and ,act dominant toward him.

I also have a foot fetish but mine is more a sock fetish really. I love stripped socks and Japanese schoolgirl socks.

4. C P

C P

@Argentwing I almost got clotheslined by a low branch once because of it.

Yeah, the imagination is definitely there. The closer it is to revealing without actually revealing(like ankle socks as you said or those people who have the nerve to wear socks with flip flips/sandals!) grasps at your curiosity. :lol:

I agree with the last thing too. There is some kind of deeper feeling when you've seen someone's barefeet...can't quite put a finger on it. :astonished:

@Vince I'd probably be up for a sock tease myself occasionally whenever that time comes...not gonna lie. XD

Mine is like a blend. I like with or without socks. Lean more towards bare, but socks have their own thing going as well.

#4 C P, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. Yosia

I understand this~ I like socks XD

6. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend told me she has a bit of a foot fetish yesterday. My boyfriend and I just stared at her in moderate confusion; I don't understand it, but I guess if someone finds them attractive, I can't exactly tell them not to. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm definitely not attracted to feet, but calves and above are definitely nice. :lol:

7. C P

C P

I guess socks can even brighten up the mood in the instance that someone's feet don't match up to their cuteness.

If anything, ankle socks are a good second next to bare, or maybe even better in a case like the above. :eusa_danc Ankle socks are really cute.

Looks like we'll have to plan a full scale invasion of both of yours' then. The confusion will be no more.:eusa_naug

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  9. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Pretty feet are great. Seeing a pair almost guarantees I will follow them (from a discreet, covert distance).

10. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aussie I know what you mean, the same way people who have beanbag fetishes or other unusual ones, I don't understand those.

I do also have a foot fetish, mainly as CP describes. I prefer what's inside because although socks can tease, it's frustrating not being able to see what inside :grin:

I personally don't think this is something I'd ever admit to though, it does seem a little weird and unless my future partner (if I ever get one) has and admits to one, doubt I would. Unlike being gay though, I don't really need the feel to 'come out' about it. Being barefoot is hardly a rare occurrence so I don't think I'd miss out altogether!

11. robotman

I do... But I kind of feel embarrassed admitting it lol... Its an odd sort of fetish lol...

12. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be embarrassed to admit it in mixed company only because some people think feet are gross lol, but I have a feeling tons of people have opinions of feet that go one direction or another off of totally neutral.

13. Bolin

I have a foot fetish! I get really turned on by big feet with high arches for some reason. My ex was such a tease and would randomly and/or casually mention or bring up his big feet (size 14's!) to try to make me flustered. It worked. :lol:

14. Simple Thoughts

15. Cas

Cas

I'm terrified of feet. Honestly. I don't want anyone else's feet near me. It's really weird. And other people's socks or shoes? No.
    It's a really really weird fear I have.

16. AlamoCity

No. And I am EXTREMELY ticklish so I doubt I'd be able to satisfy this fetish if I ever date a guy who has one.

17. Sorceress of Az

Feet, no not for me or any one I know,
    Personally,
    I am a Voice person, pretty voices rich in personality really get to me, and pretty eye's, omg, I love pretty eyes, next on my list is a nice curvy body not necessarily a female as long as the person has curves, I love curves.
    But all of that becomes meaningless if I am not equally attracted to their personality, and well describing what I find attractive about personalities would be an essay so I will spare you all.

18. C P

C P

Hmm...I didn't expect it be considered embarrassing really although I know some people would look at it as weird, haha. I can see why you wouldn't just randomly acknowledge it.

Then again I've admitted to some...random things like being more ticklish on my kneecaps and stuff. It can be pretty amusing just to see someone's reaction sometimes(usually fam/friends).

@AlamoCity Aww, I'm extremely ticklish as well and I admit it can feel like a curse...>_<

19. Ridiculous

Only if they are nice...
    If they are perfect then I find them insanely attractive, but if they are even slightly sub-par then chances are I will be repulsed. I can't quite put my finger on what makes them perfect, but I know it when I see it.

20. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

fixed :wink: