1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with school

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by binda94, Mar 15, 2014.

1. binda94

made a HUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake and don't know how to make it right basically long story short i left my last school coz of rumors going round the school about me hitting on and sleeping with 4 of my teachers and the new school is pretty awesome but ran into a girl that used to go to my old school coming from the gym with a girl who took the lift and my gym teacher behind me and before i seen her i called over my shoulder see ya Sean (we don't call them Ms/Sir first names only) and he goes you better be in my class tomorrow no excuses so i just laughed with the yeah wouldn't miss it for the world so then when i was walking down she goes oh see you haven't changed do ya charge him or do ya just get a better grade so tried not to let it get to me but the next day it was all i could think of and when he asked what i wanted to do in class i just shouted at him and for him to leave me alone i then got brought into the guy in charge of us and told him i wasn't fit to be in class so got sent to an empty class for an hour and when he goes there ya go cool down here i just cursed at him with a death glare and moved past him and felt worse instead of better coz i found out i disappointed him and hurt his feelings by my behaviour and i knew i did but stung to hear it i tried to apologize but i didn't know what to say and the words i did sounded fake so should i tell him why i was so angry or would that make things worse like being called in the office wanting names but i feel more sorry than anything in my life and there's only 2 months left of school and don't want it weird or us hating each other :help:

2. EatYourRikkios

I'd say apologize, definitely. You don't need to tell him the whole story, just that you used to go to school with that girl, and she said a few things to you that were really upsetting, brought back bad memories. Let him know it wasn't anything against him, and try and go back through school as normal. *hugs* I'm sorry you had to go through that.

3. binda94

thanks i really do want to apologize but don't want to do the usual i'm sorry i want him to know that i really am and not just saying it i've been trying to write a note instead that way i'd get to say everything coz i'd probably clam up with him just looking at me but have no idea what to write man i'm useless great teacher i'll turn out to be