1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure Doyle!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Mar 15, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So basically there are these three popular boys in my class who act a bit, in a nutshell, STUPID and CHILDISH! One of them kept calling their friend gay and it was doing my head in so I asked him " What difference would it make if he was? Why do you act gay and then grief him? " He reckons he knows he's not gay, but still flirts with me, and that he thinks it's funny to flirt with me and ask me out. So Martin (the friend that got called gay) said that everyone in class was on his side. Next Lesson was talking about it to my friend and then Kyle ( the one who was griefing Martin ) turned around and said "I'm 90 % sure I heard my name in that sentence. " So I told him what we were talking about, and then Martin had said " He thinks I'm gay as well " to Kyle, even though I'd stood up for him not 3 hours earlier. Then Kyle said I think everyone is gay don't I. I just hate having things thrown back in my face. So should I not bother with them after this or do something else?