1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any lyricists out there who would like to donate lyrics to a drag queen band?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Carley J, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Carley J

:icon_bigg Hey, Carley J here. We're 3 gurls right now (early 20s), all cross dressing in the band. We have 6 of our own songs, but I don't feel like a great lyricist. We're sort of an alternative rock band. Old people would think we're heavy, young people would think it's wimpy. I'm just hoping there are poets out there who aren't musicians who wouldn't mind letting a drag queen band spread their message. Any lyrics about the LGBT community would be awesome and of course you'd get credit for them and hopefully a beautiful friendship could blossom. We live in a rural town so it's hard to write about the community when you're not even an active part of it. :slight_smile: I've been playing guitar and singing for years, but I'm new to cross dressing and one member is the most experienced in drag, but hasn't played much music before, so the band is still in an early phase, but we're excited to get things going.

#1 Carley J, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014