1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thy Beating Heart (*89)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Isaac, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone, I enjoy expressing myself through writting short poems, and I want to share them with everyone, and get some feedback. I didn't know where to post it, so I did here. When I post from now on, it will same the name, and my tag (*89), and you will know its one of mine. A quick note, most of them I wrote fairly qucik, and I just write down what I'm feeling.There honest, realy, and mean alot to me. I hope you enjoy it, and the ones that are to follow, as if there is a good respeonce, I hope to post some more.

Thank You

Thy beating Heart

There is no greater symphony then that of your beating heart. To lay in the stillness of the night, my hand pressed upon your chest I feel that which gives us life. Each movement, and beat I feel runs through to my veins and lift’s my soul. No greater sound can be made then that of your heart, calling to me in the comforts of your bed. I pull closer only to hear and feel more, and as I do a fire begins to burn, and blood begins to flow; not pricked from some cut or wound that lay there before but overflowed my body now fills. Each beat of your heart is like the rain that fills and consumes my body.

So close we lay, and tangled that our bodies have become one, and now our hearts begin to beat in rhythm, beating together; matched in speed and in tongue. Combined they now are and beating for all to see and hear, our hearts now move across the distant nights, and soon our passion is held back no more and each breath is taken when I can no longer hold you with my lips, touch, and body. The cool air of night does blow across our backs, but burning with love keeps us warm through the star light night.

This is what a single heart beat of yours does for me, and it does each and every time I lay a single finger upon your beating heart.

#1 Isaac, Jul 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  2. Alexander

*wubs it!*
    *prepares to write music*