1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else feel sick or "dirty" when they eat certain fast foods?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlamoCity, Mar 17, 2014.

1. AlamoCity

Every time I eat McDonald's (thanks sister :lol:slight_smile: my face feels dirty and oily and my stomach feels like it wants to go run and eat a vegetable. Now mind you, it's not all fast food restaurants; I can eat Whataburger and other places just fine. But McDonalds's, Wendy's, and even some menu items at Panda Express don't agree with my skin or stomach.

What fast food restaurants make you feel "bad?"

2. IsThisAName

I feel you. McDonalds double cheeseburgers (any of their 99 cent burgers) make me feel sick. Yet I keep going back. Hahahaha. I need to start getting a Quarter Pounder. For some reason that doesn't feel as greasy to me.

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way! Almost all fast food places make me feel gross and sluggish. Sushi makes me feel great, though. :slight_smile:

4. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Haven't had fast food in almost 7 years.

5. Nicholas1991

I used to work at mcdonalds, many moons ago. Its hard to resist the stuff when you get it for free. I agree though, it makes you feel yuk. Like youve swallowed a grenade.

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    McDonald's makes me feel ill, as well. I went to McDonald's with a friend last night after work and got a McChicken Sandwich with fries, and I felt bloated and greasy afterwards - their fries are ridiculously salty as well. It was my first visit to McDonald's in at least 2 years.

Oh, and their milkshakes give me the runs.

#6 imnotreallysure, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. I get all lethargic, generally feel gross after eating that shit. Especially the fries. But damn are they good. Tend to not eat them on my own whim though. For some weird reason, my wrists always throb after I eat McDonalds and similar shit.

8. Hiems

I feel dirty after eating at Five Guys. The burgers don't make me feel sluggish. It's the fries. But they are so tasty!

It also doesn't help that the aromas of fries and burgers are so strong that my clothes end up smelling like the food. So after leaving, I'm reminded of what I ate... which makes me feel dirty as well.

9. ThePhoenix

Well considering I can't eat most food because it makes sick I'm gonna go with yes but it doesn't make me feel dirty.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given that I can't eat any fast foods, no. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But when I did eat them several years ago, I would always feel sick. I wouldn't eat them if I wanted to.

11. ZombieEater

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel sick when I eat sweets. I'd rather drown myself in mcdonalds fries than eat a cupcake or cookie, gross. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's all of the processed crap in the fast food that just tears apart our insides. It's got so much unhealthy crap in it that our skin starts getting oily, I usually get a pimple, and you feel like crap.

When I eat burgers, I eat them at home or at a good restaurant for this reason alone - I don't enjoy feeling like death.

I've noticed the same effect with Totino's Pizza Rolls. Not so much with Taco Bell tacos, thank goodness. I do enjoy me some Taco Bell.

Those are the only foods I really try to steer clear of. My skin thanks me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Bolin

I have no problems out of McDonald's. However, Burger King gives me massive heart burn, Taco Bell makes me sick to my stomach, and Chick-fil-A would give me a combination of the two. It's not really a fast food restaurant, but there's this burger restaurant called "The Beacon" in the city that makes me so sick to my stomach that I have to vomit... :/

14. AlamoCity

Burger King also gives me heart burn. On the other hand, Chick-fil-A is one of the fast food place my body and I enjoy, and their ice cream cones are second only to Dairy Queen.

15. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never noticed a bad reaction, but my Dad does. If he eats something really salty, he feels sick, and it often sets off his arthritis too.

He has high blood pressure and was told to cut back on salt, so it's probably a good thing he doesn't like eating it.

16. Nikky DoUrden

Chips?
    (or "french fries")

I don't like McDonalds too, but sometimes at resterounts I eat chips and im fine with it.

Don't like hamburgers though!

17. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't feel all that bad after fast food, but neither do I feel good. I get the whole oily-greasy thing with mcdonalds, and not only that but most times I go there I come out unsatisfied! You'd think it'd fill the hole nicely, but more often than not it can't even do that for me. I come out still feeling peckish.

Other than that I'm not too fussed with burger king or kfc and the like. I guess my overriding sentiments to fast food is "meh". I can take it or leave it and if there's a proper restaurant nearby I'd sooner go to that if there's time for it.

18. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, it doesn't make me physically sick. It might be my strong constitution. I don't get sick easily which is just as well because it freaks me out. I eat those fries about twice per year. It tastes great, but I prefer to abstain.

19. Ned B

I'd say that most of the time it doesn't make me feel sick, but then I steer away from the greasier items. At McDonald's or Burger King, I typically get a wrap or chicken fingers with fries. Neither of them really bother me. Carbonated beverages on the other hand really upset my stomach.

Even so, I try not to eat at any of these places any more than once a month.

20. Hexagon

I can't eat fast food anymore. They don't sell stuff I eat now, except fries. But it's weird, I suppose. When I imagine fast food now, I imagine greasiness and cardboard and stuff. Although I didn't hate it when I had it.