1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In search ....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Freedom, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    well , if anyone wants to talk please do let me know,if someone have same issues like

Not eating anything '
    lost interest in everything , dnt want to live , no one is around to share the things , and lost your love too... friends too or may be have friends but they cant help it out ... or tired as you tried everything and failed!

i am in this i just thought should check if someone with the same issues to discuss with ,or may be it helped me or other person to get out of it.

Awaiting ...

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like depression.

If you're dealing with that, I recommend you talk to a psychologist.

3. Nikky DoUrden

This.

You can start by talking on EC, share your things with the community it'll be easier (*hug*)

4. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    on medication already did it.

5. AAASAS

Depression isn't always a chemical imbalance, and doesn't require pills to make it better.

Sometimes it takes a complete change of your mind set, and only talking it out will make you feel better.

Really try to identify what is bothering you, and how you can change that in your life.

I know a pill wouldn't make me numb to other people's bullshit, so don't let people tell you the same.

Psychologist, are trained professionally, to deal with things, but if they haven't thought the same way as you they can never truely understand what it's like to feel completely defeated. Practice what you preach is what I'd say to them.

There are psychologist though that specifically deal with gay people, and their issues, so I am sure they could offer some help.

6. Freedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    this is what exactly i am telling the doctor too that you dnt know the pain and you are giving me dormicum so that i will sleep and my mind will stop running , it wont happen we cant stop our mind to think ... specially when we are living in the phase of depression without any hope to live again ... and trust me i just dnt want to live more just passing my days ....