1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom is really pissing me off!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So my mom keeps looking at all these fucking schools an its really grinding my gears. Im so mad and then she keeps looking at all these fucking houses bc she can never stay anywhere too long god I just wanna jump 10 years in the future where everything is all better and aint nobody can tell me what to do. When my mom does all these bull shit things it makes me wanna jump out Infront of heavy traffic and say bye mom! God I feel like im going mentally insane and she's part of the reason y I have anxiety attacks. I don't do well with change and new things and that's all my mom does and she says my anxiety is bull shit and I make it all up then I feel bad about myself and then I wish I would die. So now she called me today saying oh we're going to go to this school and its like FUCK NO!!! Im not looking at another dumb ass school on my spring break!!! God it makes my blood tingle. I think im going mentally insane bc of her. I just want jump 10 years in the future to when its all better.

2. Nikky DoUrden

(*hug*)
    Have you talked to her? Does she knows how sad it makes u?
    Maybe you two can go to consouling together?

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it's not that it makes me sad it makes me mad. And ya she knows and she knows that I have bad anxiety attacks but says that im faking it. Whatever I just wanna move out when im 18.

4. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sup, Can you talk to your family doctor about your anxiety? As long as you have insurance, you don't need your mom's permission to see a doctor, and the doctor has to keep your info confidential if you tell him to. That US law for anyone 13 and older.(*hug*)

5. ChocolateCookie

I totally understand how you feel :/ My mother drives me insane as well! Many times after I talk to her I just want to die. The best thing is to move out when you turn 18. Until then you can have the support of people on here at least, it might not seem much but at least you're not alone :slight_smile: (*hug*)

6. EatYourRikkios

A) Get diagnosed - if you're on insurance, you don't even need your mom to help make the appointment, just get her insurance card or use yours, if she gave you one. As previously stated, the Doc has to keep it confidential

B) I know how you feel about your mom driving you insane. I don't get the anxiety from moving - I'm an Army brat, I feel weird if I live one place too long - but I understand that it hurts you, and I'm sorry your mom doesn't get that. So. Bury your nose in those school books and get the best grades possible. Volunteer. Apply for every scholarship under the sun and moon. Get a job after school. Babysit. Mow lawns. Save up any and all money you get, and on your eighteenth birthday, pack up your stuff and say good bye. Stay with a friend until you get to college, or until the school year ends, depending on when your birthday is.

Good luck!

7. Hi friend.Here if you want to chat.

8. Higs

Sounds just like my story... eventually my mom even moved countries and dragged me along.. You should try to seek some kind of help, I didn't and it was a mistake.