1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates from me :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sayu, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Sayu

Hi there, EC!

I haven't been here for a while, so I thought I'd let you know how my life has changed over the course of last few months, just in case someone on this website still remembers me (I used to come here quite often) :slight_smile:

I've found a boyfriend (which came as a real shock not just for my family/friends, but also for me) in the city where I currently live most of the time, as it's the place where my university is. He's completely amazing, has helped me overcome my phobia of travelling and makes me very happy. We live together and it's just brilliant.

I am much less of a tomboy, wearing girly T-shirts and growing long hair, not because he wants me to, but because by his side I genuinely feel like a girl.

To sum it all up, I'm very thankful that someone up there has blessed me by placing this person in my life :slight_smile:

2. Villo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulation!:grin: Even though I do not know you, I am glad to hear you have met someone you feel attached to ^.^ I wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck in the future with lots, and lots of love! ^.^

3. lukeluvznicki13

Glad to hear things are improving for you :slight_smile:

4. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, congratulations to you both.