1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to the movies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayTeen, Mar 22, 2014.

1. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I plan on getting together with some friends and going to the movies soon. But I have a few questions about how it goes.

I plan on getting everyone together in the begining, but once we get there, do we all just do our thing or must I lead the group somehow?

Also, is it customary for me to pay for snacks or tickets, or does everyone pay for themselves?

Thanks so much for any help, I've never done this before.

2. AlamoCity

Usually, I just go with about 2-3 other guys. We "go Dutch" (i.e. everyone pays for their own ticket). I sometimes personally buy a big popcorn and share it with them, but we're a small group and that works. If they want a soda, they can buy it themselves :lol:.

Regarding "leading" the group, I don't have any advise or suggestions because I never go in a large group to the movies.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it's a lot better if everyone pays for themselves since no one feels obligated to pay back (or irritated at others not paying back). You're only a teenager, so it will be expensive if you pay for everything.

4. XTREMEZish

Everyone pays there own ways. Host usually decides who he/she sits next to and where he/she sits. Everyone else does there thing and you all see the same movie.