1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cass, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Cass

So I get confused sometimes about these different labels and about things on here I don't fully understand yet. I try so so hard to ask the questions in a way that's not offensive yet people get really pissed off. At the same time I'm not allowed to get offended about anything regarding my sexuality.
    I feel like I don't belong here and tht no one likes me

2. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get confused too. You aren't alone.

I guess when it comes to offensive things, you have to remember that it's a lot like real life. Sometimes even a bit touchier due to the fact that some things can be taken out of context. I'm still trying to find my way around, so I'm not too comfortable either, yet. Best thing I can say is just try to be understanding and patient. Sorry I'm not a lot of help =/

3. Cass

That was somewhat helpful I guess

4. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm glad to be of somewhat help. I'm here if you need to vent or chat or whatevs.

5. Erzulie

I get pretty confused about labels and stuff too. It's understandable, especially if you are someone very new to all this/have never been exposed to a community like this. What are some of the things you don't understand? Maybe we can work on finding answers together, or at least find some other people who are in the same boat of confusion. :slight_smile:

#5 Erzulie, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  6. IsThisAName

What are some of the things you don't understand? If I understand them I can try to explain them to you and I promise I'm extremely hard to offend, so you won't offend me lol. Ask away.

Also, I'm sure you're liked here. I like you :slight_smile:

7. Cass

Simple things usually
    Like differences between bi and pan (that was explained after a lot of anger)
    Or what gender fluid is
    Things like that

8. IsThisAName

The difference between bi and pan is that those who identify as bisexual are attracted to males and females, while those who identify as pansexual are attracted to guys, girls and those who identify as transgender. That's how I understand it anyway. I think it's silly that there's a difference. I'm bisexual but I could very well become attracted to someone who identifies as transgender without even knowing that they identify as that. I just like hot people. So I find the differences quite silly.

I don't mean any offense to anyone who is pansexual, I'm just saying that I think we're very similar.

9. Cass

That's why it confused me because I've had a crush on someone who was transgender.

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is a bit of a hot button topic.. anybody that asks that question usually gets the same heated responses.. Personally, I'm bi, but I am attracted to trans* people as well. Some people would say that I am Pan, but I am much more comfortable with the bi label.

Gender fluid usually means that a person floats somewhere in the gender spectrum. Some days they can be more masculine, some days they can be more feminine and other days they can be in the middle or outside of the spectrum.

11. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh Cass I like u (*hug*) :kiss: also with all those labels don't label yourself do what u feel is right bc ain't nobody can label u but yourself. :slight_smile:
    Take care (*hug*)