1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comebacks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XTREMEZish, Mar 23, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

So heres the issue/opportunity I have at school. Since I came out at school the only kid who makes fun of me is a little guy who is barely above four and half feet. Its quite funny actually. So thats the issue heres the opportunity. I have the chance to be funny. He usually just says GAY to me in the hall way and I either look him dead in the eye and say yep (I'm about a foot and a half taller then him) or I say "You offering?" He usually backs away but I want some more lines if he continues or if anyone else makes fun of me. I don't have that many lines. What do you guys do?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If a random girl tells u hey u must wanna be a girl just say ya well that would make 2 of us huh?

But if a kid that short was calling me gay I would've just been like fuck u u fucking shrimp.

Like one time this one bitch who is overweight and super mean would do this dumb ass face and bc she's buck tooth and always had her hair in a pony tail she looked like a squirrel and had chubby cheeks well anyway she was saying i was pimping my ass out on the street in a speedo and that I fuck donkeys in my free time and then I said u fucking fat ass chipmunk and she was like huh it was just a game and I'm like game over bitch! I think she had a crush on me but I'd rather die than eve go on a date with her.

Good luck to ya sweetie :slight_smile: (*hug*) :kiss:

3. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

Please don't swear or curse. I find comebacks a bit lame, but if you're going to say a comeback, don't stick to a lower level. The best comebacks are usually short verbal slaps in the face, or something that confuses the person. If he says it right in your face, say something stupid like "I'm glad you're happy", or something like that. Sorry if this was bad "advice", but I'm no comeback expert.

4. XTREMEZish

Just tell your stories about this sh*t