1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Shows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wiiluigi1998, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

I'm pretty sad that there are very little LGBT shows around, like a LGBT cartoon. I haven't checked out Queer as Folk ( which I heard was good ) but there should be other shows. I'm tired of seeing the same old stuff, and it would be a huge breakthrough to see some more LGBT tv shows.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Do you mean all LGBT shows or just the one with gay men in it?
    I know many shows with bi and lesbian women:grin::grin:

3. PurpleGrey

True. That does bum me out. I've looked, but it's really hard to find anything. All that caught my eye is L Word (I'm on season two, no spoilers, please), and I want some variety.

What sucks is there aren't even that many LGBT movies that are my cup of tea, I mean, it's all the same plot over and over. At least, that's my experience with lesbian movies. Somehow, gay men get all the good plots.

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Just a few examples: Chicago fire, Once upon a time, South of Nowhere, Degrassi, Bomb Girls, Orange is the new black, Pretty little liars, Lost Girl, Greys Anatomy, Orphan Black, Glee and a few more:grin:

---------- Post added 23rd Mar 2014 at 03:05 PM ----------

And a movie: Ninas heavenly delights. A sweet movie:grin:

5. IsThisAName

Orange is the New Black is amazing, if you have Netflix I highly recommend it.

Also, The Fosters which is on ABC Family. It's about a family with two mom's raising kids, and I think it portrays things really well! Not to mention it's super cute.