1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Riot breaks out at my friend's rave and i fought.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chamber of Life, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Chamber of Life

So tonight was very crazy for me.
    Well my friend (Thomas) had a rave for his graduating party and the whole school was invited. It was alot of ppl there and we were having a fucking awesome time, but the fun stopped around 12:30 pm. My friend Thomas that the party was for is gay and he's out to everyone. So in the middle of the rave Thomas allowed his friends to get on stage and say something nice or make a speech. I was the third person to go up and say my speech thingy. Well the guy after me only met Thomas like once, through someone else.This dumb ass bitch! Gets on stage and begins to talk and he says: " It's so cool to have a faggot as a friend, I'm inviting you to my church next sunday." I guess he thought it was a joke or being funny. But it was like the whole place went silent.

Then my friend's dad who was pissed told the guy to get off the stage and leave. Thomas was in shock and pissed and he went outside and talked to his sister. Well His brother found out and wasnt happy and went to go find the guy. So... we end up dancing again but you can tell that the crowd wasnt in the mood anymore but we still tried to make the best out of it.

As we're dancing my friend (Rachael) gets pushed from behind. She turns around and I look and my Thomas's brother is fighting the guy that said that stupid shit on the stage. So we back up and as we do the guy that Thomas's brother is fighting, his five or four friend jump on Thomas's brother and begin hitting him. So ppl that were supporting Thomas jumped in also. So it was alot of ppl fighting. I'm trying to stay out of it until I see Thomas's brother getting kicked, punch, spat on (yes spit! From the MOUTH!) by three guys. And by thistime he was in the corner so alot of ppl didnt see him fighting them off.

Sooo... I just see red and I run over there and jump into the fight. To make a long story short, I stood my ground and did a hell of a good job... except the punch to my face,breaking my eye glasses and a kick and punch to my stomach and ribs. BUT! I elboed a guy in his face and pulled a guy's finger far back (i hope i broke it) So the party was cut short and the police came and I drove Thomas, his brother and my other friend to their house. We've been actually up talking about it all night and I'm still here and still in shock that that happened to me so I'm in his room telling you guys. I kinda feel all rebel and stuff but I'm really sore and my eye hurts. I know violents isnt the way but I had too.

#1 Chamber of Life, Jul 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Lol. Wow. That sounds fun.
    Its not a good party unless there's a fight!!! :]

Well as long as I'm not involved or no one I know is.

At least you didn't lose!

3. I would have done the exact same thing. I don't know why someone would think it was okay to say something like that.

4. Leigh

Leigh Guest

thats one crazy party! i hope you didnt get hurt too bad. its a bit crap that a good night turned into a party, but its nice to hear that the people there reacted against what the asshole said and didnt think it was cool or a joke or w/e.