1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maea96, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I don't get these "cute" dreams (semi-wet/something) very often, but when I do, it's awesome. I've had 2 of them, one last year, and one last night.
    In the dream last night, I was going to bed/cuddling with this guy I know from school. Not a guy that I'm particularly interested in/fallen in love with, but someone that I've gotten a liking to as of late. It was cute and lovely :slight_smile:

Have you guys had any "cute" dreams? I would love to hear about it, since I'm in the mood for some romantic shit :slight_smile:

2. Kreiger

I had a dream where I met this random guy at a museum and I was incredibly suave and talked myself into staying over at his place for the night. I'm definitely not that smooth in real life :lol: , and nothing happened in the apartment besides some cuddling on the couch, but it was very nice :icon_redf .

3. C P

C P

I dislike them to a degree since they have a tendency of feeling so real. *sigh* They are obviously nice otherwise and are a good way to vent your feelings about that sort of thing.

Some weeks ago my cousin and I went to this small restaurant and we got this waiter who a friend suggest could've been subtly flirty with me(after I noted what happened and told them).

Well I have not been able to run into him at all since, but recently had a dream where I ran into him somewhere else(a store or something). Turns out, in the dream obviously, he confirmed that he was being flirty and asked me to spend the rest of the day with him if I could(which I did). So we just hang out and had fun the rest of the day while being out and about. We were smiley the entire time and he got me to come out of my closeted shell a bit.

Oh the torture of waking up....haha...>_>