1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

... NOT gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tired_of_lying411, Apr 3, 2007.

1. tired_of_lying411

"Say WHAT??? They're NOT gay???? You're joking..."

Okay... So lately I've been seeing some really gay things claiming to be straight. There are many, but at the moment I can only really think of the bands Hellogoodbye and Rediscover.

This music is REALLY gay and yet their lyrics make references to "their girls"... in a girlfriend manor. It just seems so out of place. Both bands look pretty gay, too.

And I'm using the word gay as an adjective for things of an actual homosexual nature... :icon_wink

Can anyone say 'repressed homosexuality'?

2. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Like local Craig Sharpe. Participant in Canadian Idol, my best friends mother went to school with him. He was gay and now is living up to this supreme tough guy image. His publicists must be on some strong narcotics to suggest that. It looks so obvious its not him.

3. tired_of_lying411

EXACTLY... if he's not gay, it's humanly impossible. :lol:
    Interesting to know that he was out before Idol.
    Another one is Dangerous Muse... They seem pretty gay (although not as much as the other bands I mentioned) and they talk about a girlfriend that cheated on one of them...

Go figure.

4. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dangerous Muse was on the cover of the 4-26-06 issue of The Advocate. That's how I heard of them. I tried to get a link, but their site is not working right now. I like "The Rejection" and the various remixes. I'm pretty sure that song is about a girl who is into a guy, but he says he can't like her like she likes him. That sounds gay to me. Maybe in some songs they are more ambiguous. Mike Furey is pretty hot! :icon_wink

5. tired_of_lying411

OH YES! so damn hot. I sure hope hes gay.
    "The Rejection" seems like it's COMPLETELY gay... "Girl likes boy, boy doesn't like girl, boy likes other boys."

But in "Give Me Danger", he specifically talks about coming home to see his girlfriend doing the dirty tango with his best friend...

Such mixed signals...

6. CatamiteAngel

*sigh* You people and your categories. Of course, it's always possible that these people are bisexual, or that the songs are written by different band members with different orientations. I mean, as far as we know, only ONE backstreet boy is gay.

7. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can think of someone.

Wladziu Valentino LIBERACE (1919-1987), American pianist. Look at his picture on the Wikipedia article on him (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberace) or do a Google image search on "Liberace". Tell me if that is one of the gayest looking men you've ever seen. It's so flamboyant that it's grotesque.

He always denied being gay even while it was obvious and he had many lovers, some of them well known.