1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Busting OUT. And I'll miss you all So much!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beebo, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Beebo

Guys. You have all touched my life so much. I feel more comfortable with myself than I ever have been. I just feel like it's time to move on.

I'll still poke in from time to time. But I think I am happy now. And I can't quite describe the feeling, but... I feel assured. I feel loved, and important.

I finally feel like I have a place in this world.

Thank you so much for everything. I could write for hours about the countless times I have laughed talking to you guys. Some of the things we have shared, I will never forget. I think this site change my life.

It's a weird feeling... it's like.. I know everything will be okay, no matter what.

Even if I never am fully accepted by everyone; even if all my plans fail, and I'm lost - I'll always have some kind of hope... I can just feel it.

It's like... I know I am going to fail. I know I am going to get hurt and cry even... but I'll get by, and I'll be stronger because of it.

I'll miss you all.

Becky. Even though we have never been super chatty or anything, I've always thought of you as a second mother to me. Everything you've said here has been uplifting and encouraging. You teach us. You help us. You are a mother to all of us. (I promise to be myself). Thank you Becky.

Jim. Even though we have never met in person, I feel like I care so much about you and your happiness. I feel like I know Gino, and I care about him too... and most of all I'll always remember how you care about me, how you message me every day, how you always ask me how I am doing. I look forward to you. You are a real friend.

Phil. If ever I could describe my future best friend, I'd hope they would be something like you.

Holly. You inspire me with your commitment and your positivity. You make me want to do things. You make me want to live.

Brian B. You have such a passion for music. You step up here. You show people you are responsible and mature. Keep being real.

Lane. I've told you time and time again how much your friendship means to me. You are like my big brother. I'll always be there for you, and I know you will always look out for me. I am so proud to know you as a friend.

Paul. You might get stressed with this site sometimes - but believe it or not, everything in this message is an indirect compliment to you, and everything you have done here has affecting me. I would never have met anyone on this site if not for you, my life would still be tumbling down hill. Thank you.

Paladin. I hope you are doing well. I am thinking of you, and I am sure you are thinking up something genius.

Dan. Most beautiful, most awesome, caring, and generous, honest, real guy I know. I believe in this. I know we will hit it off great when we meet. I really can't wait until that day... I'm going to bake you cookies one day. And get you fat. AND THEN EAT YOU!

Brett. You are so intelligent. I'll never forget when we hijacked the Flamboyant thread that you made!! Ever since I first came here, you have always been a huge part of this site. I know you impact people here, I know you will make a difference in the lives of everyone you know.

K.B. (Chamber). You sir are so righteous. You stand up for what you know is right, even if you are alone. You are a king, keep being fresh and keep tearing up the streets of EC.

Seanathon. You are impossibly cute and adorable. You are funny and impossibly witty. I think we became good friends here. I'm glad I met you.

Sam (goincrazy). The initiative that you have is greater than that of any other individual I have ever met your age. In other words - in my eyes - You are the youngest leader that EC has. Any guy will be lucky to find someone like you.

Interstella. Long live Dream Theater fans. :wink:.

Jay. My chatroom bud. (!)

Jebbs. I think you are really going to become a heavy hitter here at EC. You are fresh.

LOVEjames. What can I say, but FABULOUS.

Martin. Those pom-poms will forever haunt my dreams.

Derek. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate everything we've been through together. Remember Orion, Seb, you, and I in the chatroom? hahaha. good times.

Tim. The optimist that I will always hope to be. Even when you are down, you find a way to keep everyone else up.

Fred. You will always be important to me, no matter what.

Lex. EC's Dr. House.

I'm sorry, it would take me all day to name everyone... but know that I am thinking of all my fellow jokers (the girls [including LOUISE!]).

One day, I'll meet one of you in a coffee shop, and we will just laugh.

I'll always love you guys.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

2. SamAlex728

:eek:
    Aww, thanks Mike. I'll miss you sooooooooo much. When you said you'll still poke back in from time to time, I assume you meant you won't delete your account? I'll miss you. And I hope you don't mind if I email you from time to time. (*hug*)

3. Alexander

Bye for now! :grin:

I still plan on attacking you when I come to toronto. :badgrin:

4. I'll miss you! (*hug*) Come back and say hi sometimes.

5. panda

I don't understand why you feel it necessary to leave. I feel that you have lots to strength and hope to pass on to other newbies.

If it's your final answer then, Good Luck & Take Care.You will be missed.:slight_smile:

6. Chamber of Life

:frowning2: Mike (I like Beebo but Mike is better :slight_smile:).... goddamn I'm gonna miss you. I'm not an emotional person but your words made me all teary eyed. Thanks for all the nice words. I cant believe you’re exiting EC. I figured something was different with you with the lack of you in the past week or so. You were one of the reasons why I came on EC. Well I’m happy that you are happy and I hope your life is awesome. Please stop in and just say hey and talk. I cant wait till the day we run into each other in that coffee shop. Have a awesome life and go to all the gay clubs you can possibly go and have a FUCKING AWESOME TIME!!!!
    BYE MIKE!
    Love ya, Man! :wave:

7. jazzrawr

Awww, Mike.
    I'm gonna miss you!!!
    You're such a great person :slight_smile:
    And you're gonna do awesome things. And one of these days, you're going to be in Toronto and I'm going to be in Toronto and we're gonna see each other and be like ZOMG!
    Love ya, boy. :slight_smile:
    Come back and visit sometimes! You know you can't stay away for too too long :grin:
    <3 <3

8. Awww Mike <333. We did have good times, and I'll always remember them. I hope you come back now and again, you were a good time.

9. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm really gonna miss you mike (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) Your a really awesome guy

10. Hoppip

E.C. will certainly not be E.C. without you. But I'm happy for you, and I'm definitely excited that you're happy.

I learned a lot from you, Mike and hope you learned something from me. You remind me of this game called Animal Crossing - all the characters are peppy and happy and make hilariously clean jokes.

You bring light to my days, and I'm definitely not the only one.

Have fun, be safe, FLOSS YOUR TEETH DAILY, and don't forget us, kay?

Check in someday!

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Wait! You can't leave Mike! I forbid it! OK, well you can if you have to but please don't be a stranger. We are going to miss you sooooo much! (*hug*)

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Mike, sorry to hear that you are leaving. Hope you will check in with us from time to time and let us know how you are doing. EC is going to miss you. Take care!

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll miss you! I know we didn't really talk much, but you brought so much fun to EC. All the best with your life, and may you be happy!

14. pirateninja

Aw, dude.... (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) I don't quite know what to say.

Just... promise you won't be gone COMPLETELY. Please, you're a great guy and we're all gonna miss you.

15. Helen

Helen Guest

How many times have I chatted to you in the chatroom again?

Er...it was once, but I'm still going to miss you, EC's going to have a bit of a gap in it now :frowning2: (*hug*)

One day, when I get my butt over to Canada to see Jazz, we're going to find you, you mark my words :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do come back and visit us all sometimes! Good luck, Mike ^_^
    xxxxxx

16. TyraBanksIsFierce

17. interstella

Byeeeeee mike... We'll miss you! :kiss:

All hail Dream Theater! Lol

Oh and by the way, POST MORE STUFF ON YOUTUBE. You rock.

18. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to see you're leaving but if you feel it's best then no one here is going to stop you. Take care of yourself and poke in on EC once in a while if you'd like, we'll be here. Hope to hear from you again!

19. Tim

Tim

Aww (*hug*)

Don't be a stranger, seriously. EC just won't be the same without you :frowning2:

And as Helen said, if I ever go visit one of my online friends in canada (one of them I've known 5 years is coming down here next year <_<) Then I'm gonna find a way to track you down! lol, j/k, not a stalker :wink: Besides, she lives on other side of canada :3

I do understand where you're coming from though, I've had similar thoughts, however, I feel there's still more I can help with on EC, and EC can help me with, so I won't be leaving anytime soon, you seem to be completely confident though, so that's awesome!

Hope you keep in touch on Skype/MSN at least :3

20. Poring

oh noes!!

You don't have to leave.. you can always stay and keep partyin' like the rest of us? (!)
    But I guess we can't stop you. Til whenever, Good luck in life and may all your dreams come true!

GROUP HUUUUGGG! (&&&)