1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To everyone on EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Jul 20, 2008.

1. hoping

Its just been over a year since ive joined EC and ive learnt so much and grown alot since then, my life has been really incredible difficult from major depression as a kid and anorexia and it keeps going but even when i feel down i come here and talk to you guys and i feel better, your like the family i always wanted.
    Its an honour to know the people i consider friends on here and i cant wait to get to know more of you, you are all incredible people. There have been some people who i have grown incredibly close to like Gerry who is the most incredibly amazing guy and Louise who has helped me through a shit time latley and who is like the mum i always wanted.
    Also being gay i never thought i would but i married a woman heatqueen (hello dear wife)
    Its hard trying to over come alot of things in my life but knowing all of you are here really helps.
    At times i thought i would go crazy but you guys helped me out of it and im happy and i will be eternally greatful to you all.
    I try and help anyway i can , giving advice and listening to people and trying to help or just being a mate.
    The past year has been so amazing and i cant wait to see what the future holds.
    I love you all and thanks
    Ryan

2. shakerdancee

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome Ryan. EC loves you and we appreciate you being here. That's what we're here for, to help people if they need it and for advice. I'm sure the future will be bright and EC is glad that you're a member here (as we're glad everyone's a member!). And thanks for pointing me out in your thread, I'm glad knowing that you care about me so much! :kiss: Thanks again Ryan!

4. Jim1454

I'm glad you've found help and support here at EC. I think this site is one of the most amazing places on the internet!

5. s5m1

Ryan, you offered me help when I needed it most, and I will never forget it. We are all here for you.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are all here for each other. Glad that EC could (and will) help and support you.

7. Malchik89

Wow, i don't like know you, but that was like the most beautiful thing i have ever heard anyone say. Definitely want to get to know you dude.