1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing gay moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Mar 26, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I was sitting across from this woman wth huge boobs. She was quite a bit older than me, so I wasn't actually attracted to her. I was a bit tired so I couldn't help but stare at her boobs. She noticed I was staring and she looked down. I hope she didn't think I was a perv.

2. Boyfriends

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always forget how obvious it is that I'm looking at a mans lower regions in public. I work with a lot of interestingly built men so it's bound to happen that I take a glance downwards.

Nobody has said anything but it's a lot more blatant than I usually think when I'm doing it.

3. Wren

The title of this thread is now the new title of my unwritten autobiography.

4. IsThisAName

This was in December before I really accepted that I wasn't straight, but I knew I was attracted to girls and was unsure of my sexuality. I was driving to lunch with two of my coworkers/friends on our lunch break and we got to talking about Orange is the New Black, and somewhere along the conversation my friend said "anyone of us in this car could be a lesbian!" I felt so awkward even if I didn't think I was gay at the time lol, especially cause my other friend that was in the car is super hot.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was staring at this woman's boobs and she noticed and looked down gave me a strange look I turned away in embarrassment .

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, so we're in class. For a studio class. And I'm up there as the "guest", showing the "audience" how to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich. And I tend to pop in my own jokes when I'm not looking at the teleprompter. From here, you might be able to tell what happened next:

We had 2 kinds of bread (wheat and white), 2 kinds of jelly (strawberry and grape) and 2 kinds of peanutbutter (creamy and nutty). And while we're on air and I'm making the sandwich, I decide to go for the nutty peanut butter. Why? Because I don't usually have that and I wanted to try it out a bit. So I take the knife. And I dip it in the nutty peanutbutter. And I start spreading it on the bread.

"Yeah, just spread those nuts around"

It took me about the end of my sentence to realize I'd said something very suggestive, and with a very suggestive tone of voice. I barely make it through the recording, but not without breaking into several bouts of uncontrollable laughter.

I have a feeling that's going to come back to bite me sometime. I just know it will.

7. 19EmKay90

I think people have noticed me stirring into guys eyes, getting flirty or just a little gooey from talking to a good looking guy. Maybe it's all in my head, but it's still embarrassing.

8. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    A hot boy's butt was on my desk. I pretended like it wasn't there, so I continued my paper while peeking directly at it and moving my face closer. Next thing I know, his friend says "Umm doesn't that bother you?..."

9. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HAHA omg! HAHA i'm gonna wait for that one to come out! my embarassing gay moment was when i took this guy out and he started talking to me about women. everything went swell up until that point. i was a bit embarassed cause i thought it'd be a date and i got this kind of vibe of him that he's gay. needless to say i was wrong!

10. Foxface

I didn't know who Jane Lynch was

11. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds super embarrassing.

12. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I once was on the subway and there was this guy. Oh lordy-lord,it was one of the most beautiful guys I have ever seen.... including tumblr!
    I think I looked a little too much at him because he made an akward stare.

#12 Zam, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  13. Paz

Paz

Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember,my most embarrassing moment was when I was looking at some yaoi on my laptop and my mother came in,telling me its time for bed.She took it before I could exit out the 'page' I was 'examining'.The next morning,I got it and opened it.It was on the home page.You could guess how mortified I was.

14. Zeta Male

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does getting boners while changing at school count? What about someone seeing a yaoi painting in my sketchbook during class? Or letting someone use my phone to look something up, and them seeing "twink gets *** *******" in the suggestions box? She pretended not to notice it, but we both know she did. :/

15. lucina

lucina Guest

This one time, I was watching UFC with my family and I whispered in my mom's ear that a fighter was cute. Then he started talking and I said nevermind.

16. AlamoCity

When I was young my dad saw my internet history on Netscape Navigator (yeah, I'm old :lol:slight_smile: and asked me what I was looking at. Luckily, he believed me when I told him that it was probably a computer virus :roflmao:.

17. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao:

18. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Dude the same exact thing happened to me. Well mostly the same. Fortunately I'm a genius and thought to show him my clean IE history to convince him I didn't look it up. :lol: Well it got me out of trouble anyway, whether he really believed it or not. Parents are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes x_x he probably just decided to give me a break

19. AlamoCity

Yeah, I actually ran a virus check and printed the results to show him the computer was infected. To be honest, it's never come up again, but I wonder if the seed was planted and he suspects it.

As a side note, my dad's not too good at clearing the history, and, while all computers are set to clear history the moment the browser is closed, I have found out, through the Real player log that has to be cleared manually on the iMac that he always forgets to clear, that he has a thing for lesbian girls :roflmao:. So I have something on him :lol:.

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Was your computer really infected? Or did you actually plant a virus just to throw him off xD crafty solve either way. I'm not bothered if my dad knows or not as long as he never mentions it if he does >_>

And yeah my dad never discovered private browsers either so I have seen some horrifying things in there

;-;