1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judgmental and down right mean lesbians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Mar 26, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been doing a little re search online just to get in touch and learn more about lesbian stuff being that I am a lesbian myself but what is up with the mean and out right judgmental lesbians . I'll explain they have crazy rules you must follow to be a lesbian and if you don't follow these rules your either a traitor or should have your lesbian card revoked . Now I thought the only rules for being a lesbian that counted was you have be only sexually attracted to and emotionally attracted women . Ok I understand that rule have no problem with it . Now I'm hearing other rules from different places and rules not everyone that is a lesbian can follow .
    List of crazy ass rules what you must follow to be a lesbian (excuse my french but they are crazy
    1. If you had sex with men in the past even if you didn't know your were lesbian at the time Your not a lesbian
    2. IF you enjoyed sex with men in the past Your not a lesbian

3. If you are dating or having sex with a trans woman you need to call yourself bisexual and have your lesbian care revoked

4. A butch and a butch should not be having sex or dating if they are that means their bisexual or straight it's like too gay guys having sex (What the hell ? like aren't they both women ?)

5. A butch should never let herself get topped by a femme because that means she's bi if her femme girlfriend is topping her and she secretly wants guys . It's her job top the femme

6. a butch should never like penetration

7. a femme can't be a lesbian because she's pandering to straight men , or dressing for straight men ( I hate this one the most )

8. a lesbian should never have long nails

9. a lesbian should not like penetration doesn't matter if she's femme or butch because she's a lesbian means she can't like penetration and if she uses a dildo or gets penetrated with a strap on she's bi

Those are some of the crazy rules shouldn't the only that should count is to be a lesbian is a woman only liking women ?

another thing I did not like and couldn't stand was an article I read where a lesbian said trans women are damaging the lesbian community and lesbians that sleep with them are traitors ? and warning lesbians not to date them because their men well last time I check their women that's why there's a woman in with the word trans . so how is it not lesbian .
    What is causing all this hatred and down right finger pointing and bashing and who came up with these dumb rules ?:confused:

#1 stocking, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

:eek: I didn't know The Onion had a gay edition...

3. Ruthven

lol I was just kinda laughin' at all those points. pretty entertaining stuff.

lol :lol:

4. 19EmKay90

Same BS with many gay guys. Possibly like many straight people who having trouble accepting their sexuality is what makes them act like this. They're Bi but want to be gay.

5. Abbra

The only one on there that even kind of made sense is the nails one, but that's more for safety reasons than anyone being a "traitor".

But yeah, all people have the ability to be stupid and prejudiced. Even gays.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    could be it

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 04:56 PM ----------

XD :roflmao:

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 04:58 PM ----------

yeah the nail one makes sense I would wear gloves I have long nails sometimes but I think of safety

right even gays can be prejudiced

7. AmiBee

No way! I've known that I'm a lesbian for over30 years now and don't abide by any such rules. Ok, maybe the long nails isn't best comfort wise but that can be worked around. Don't believe such nonsense.

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

OMG WHAT

1-2: Never slept with a man, but I went through a phase in my youth of thinking boys were cute before I discovered I was gay, and I got the "Not a real lesbian" here too.

3. Sorry to break it to anybody, but transwomen are WOMEN.

4. This doesn't even make any sense.

5. Ugh nonononononono that's as bad as the rigid heterosexual roles. Keep heteronormativity OUT of the gay world please and thank you.

6. And why not?

7. Femmes unfortunately get harassed by straight men, we don't need lesbians harming them too.

8. I understand that it can hurt if someone has long nails, but hey, not everyone likes being fingered. I don't like being fingered and I'm still gay (I prefer oral or non-penetrative manual rubbing)

9. Okay, I hate penetration, but I won't judge people who like it. Everyone is different and penetrative sex doesn't always mean sexuality. Some lesbians like penetration, some straight girls hate it. Some gay guys hate receiving anal, and some straight guys love being pegged.

9. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think Putin and other leaders wrote this list to try and back up their statements that there are no homosexuals in their countries because if the list is true, then there are no lesbians

10. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I guess I'm screwed then... I've "broken" probably half of those rules.

Seriously though, I'm not interested in being with or around anyone who thinks, acts or talks that way so thier loss not mine. Hopefully, those of us who have walked a different road can slowly, but surely, change their minds.

11. Lilli

Lilli Guest

I recently read a similar article. I pretty much laughed at it and dismissed it. I dont care about adopting a label. All I know is that I am very very very attracted to a particular woman. If I ever got into a relationship with her and worked out, I really couldn't care less what we would call ourselves, nor would I care what other people called us.

I mean really, who writes this stuff? And where is the discussion of that crazy little thing called love? Oh yeah. They dont even mention it.

12. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well these are obviously not true.

1-2. Back when I was straight I sometimes thought about guys sexually. But I'm certain I'm a lesbian.
    3. Tranwomen are women too!
    4. Lol, they're still both very much women...
    5. What if she wants to be topped by a woman and not a guy? This seems to be suggesting that if you're a girl and dress like a guy, you have to be dominant in lesbian relationships (and vice versa with feminine lesbians).
    6. What if she does!?
    7. Who cares if straight men like femme lesbians? Femme lesbians don't exist for the purpose of men to like them, and some lesbians like femme girls anyway...
    8. That seems unfair.
    9. She could still be attracted to girls and not guys...

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I remember that night when they said that to you and what's up with trying to keep up hetersexual gender roles who cares who tops who it's all women . Your right about what you said these people are clearly closed minded

14. BelleFromHell

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4-9. AWWW HEEEEEEEIIIIILLLLLL NAO.

I fucking HATE stereotypes. :tantrum:

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't see love in there at all either I was wondering where is the love

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 07:05 PM ----------

me too :tantrum:

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 07:06 PM ----------

Your so right yuri that list is not true at all

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

I will not anymore and these rules are dumb

16. Beetle

I'm not a feminine lesbian by any means, but what makes me mad are the stories I've heard about feminine lesbians getting rejected from entering lesbian clubs because they come off as straight women.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've heard of that happening lots of stories from other femmes

18. PurpleGrey

Okay, I admit I check a girl's nails, but the list is crap. The rules contradict each other.

19. B B

B B

:confused: this is just... crazy? Lesbian card? From when do you need a card to express you're sexuality? Man I'm at a complete loss of words, this is too absurd :confused:

20. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never understood lesbians who admit to being attracted to trans men and cis women, but then turn around and say that being attracted to trans women makes someone bisexual.

All these rules that exist within different LGBT communities and subcultures remind me of those gang initiation oaths, where you can't break your promise, or you risk being kicked out forever.