1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice, please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Westsidegirl310, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Westsidegirl310

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a friend on FB that I am very interested in. We have spoken on the phone because I order products (bath soaps) that she sells. Some of our conversations turn personal and not just about the soap products. Anyway, she just moved to tourist area across the country from me. She has offered to give me her employee discount for discounts on my lodging when I visit her city. She also mentioned that I should come out after the weather breaks for pool parties. She also mentioned that she keeps extra show tickets on hand for when guests visit. I also noticed a few times that she must view my FB profile because she will like a picture on my profile that might be a month or so old. I know these pictures can't still be circulating in news feed bcuz there hasn't been any likes or comments in weeks. She has also been liking my pics I put on of myself. She never clicked like on my pics before unless it was of my nephews or pets lol. I also believe she is now single, as her profile no longer says " in a relationship"

My question is, how can I send her a note or put a "feeler" out there to see if she is also interested in me in more than a friend or not just being nice bcuz I have bought items from her? I want to do this in an mature adult way and not come across as "high school" lol

#1 Westsidegirl310, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Since she's single, it sounds like you should just arrange some type of meetup, like going for a concert/movie. Or, ask when her next pool party will be. You could also reciprocate and like some of her photos that are older.