1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Yosia

Would you rather be born again as the same gender and you could change what has happened, or born opposite gender? Or neither? ^.^

I would be reborn opposite ^.^

2. IsThisAName

I'd be born as the same. I wanted to be a boy when I was really young (probably an early indication that I wasn't straight), but I love being a girl now and wouldn't change it. It's an important part of who I am. :slight_smile:

3. Nikky DoUrden

If u would ask me 10 years ago I would say yes so I could be my highschool best friend girlfriend ! wohooo :grin:
    But im ok with being a guy now :grin:

4. Groosenator

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's hard to say because if I had been born the opposite sex, my life would have been so much different and maybe my feelings would completely change.

I would probably say born the opposite sex anyway though, if I could have my choice.

5. Chess

Chess Guest

Honestly, I'm a very spiritual person and I think God had his reasons for making me male ^^ So while I would like to switch sides one day... I think that growing up male helped me in a lot of ways. I might elaborate later.

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's just say while I don't mind being a male (not dysphoric) I would have liked to be born female to match my gender preference.

But I would like to keep my personality and interests with the stereotypical mindset of a male I have now, but in a female body, were I offered this chance.