1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it only me?? ^.^

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yosia, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Yosia

Like noone i know personally is like this and if they are its like 20% as bad i am~

I cant sit still at all~ i move my head if im listening to music and move around for no reason and i have a really bad attention and i struggle to focus on one thing for longer than about 5 minute~ i can usually refocus after about a minute or two of doing something else though ^.^

I was just wondering, is anyone else like this?? ^.^

2. Nikky DoUrden

90% of the teens in the world like that, imo ?
    Including me, but I can still study if I put my mind to it, and concentration comes to things I enjoy learning like physics classes :grin:

3. BelleFromHell

Yes, I'm like that too sometimes.
    For me, it goes both ways. Sometimes I can sit down straight and focus 100%, and other times I feel like a squirrel on cocaine and you couldn't pay me to sit down and concentrate.
    I sometimes focus too much on where my hands/feet are to the point where it makes it hard to fall asleep. ;_;

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm constantly tapping my feet and moving my legs. I do it without noticing. I dislike being idle for extended periods. I'm also terrible at paying attention, and will constantly 'zone out' when people talk to me, especially if I'm not interested in what they're saying (which makes me feel incredibly rude).

5. Hiems

Without music, it's impossible for me to concentrate on doing practice problems for classes like chemistry and math. Listening to music while doing homework makes it more bearable.

I also move my head when listening to music that sounds good. Students probably give me weird looks as they pass by me...

6. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to be a lot like that when I was your age. It used to drive me crazy as it was hindering my progress. :bang:

Fortunately, as I grew older, I grew out of it. I still get it now and again, but no so much as it really interferes with my life. Hopefully it'll be the same for you.

:slight_smile:

7. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep. That is how I am. Always tapping my foot, bopping my head, playing with my fingers, whapping my pencil against anything. You should see me when I get nervous! Put a pretty girl or boy beside my and I will shake uncontrollably, have both feet going, hands flailing- a right mess.

8. Groosenator

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It could be nothing, it could be your age. There is a possibility that you might have some form of ADD or ADHD, but it's hard to say without more information.

If you are really concerned about it, you might try getting diagnosed with a doctor, but unless you really feel like it's getting in the way of your ability to function (for example in school) then I wouldn't worry about it.

Try looking up common symptoms and signs on Google and see if it sounds like you.

9. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

^ Very much how I am. I pretty much have my music going round the clock, when and where possible.

10. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been like that my whole life.