1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhhhhhhuuuuugh he freaking groped me again !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Mar 27, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok i'm venting because I'm mad really mad and sad but Mad , I was sitting down doing my work at my job and my coworker let's call him Bob f**Kin groped me what the hell ? I told him to stop and i told the bosses at work but they said you and Bob got long fine . They think i"m lying . He put his hands around my waist and I swear to God I almost did a Judo assassin's creed move on him this time and almost elbowed him in face , I don't like people sneaking up and touching me and I hate it when the person is a man . I don't like anyone touching me like that unless their dating me >.< then he said he was sorry tried to hug me and rest his head on my boobs I was like what the hell get off me :tantrum: and push him away what the hell is wrong with him . Didn't his mother teach him not to touch women like that . what the hell is with this damn touching God then when I was coming to work one of my other male coworker put his arm around me and I quickly removed it don't they know not to touch women inappropriately , I swear to God I'm gonna find another job because this is annoying me and one day I'm gonna do a judo move on some one and knock them out because I'm getting close to that . :tantrum:

#1 stocking, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. Simple Thoughts

That sucks...

Have you tried going over your boss' head? =(

Also, you could get a lawyer and sue for sexual harassment

*offers a hug and patiently waits for you to accept instead of forcing it on you*

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes and they told me it's my fault since we're always talking >.<
    *accepts the hug * (*hug*)
    I guess i'm gonna wait til i get a new job I don't want them to hate me more . they already hate me the head people in charge

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

yea, you should keep moving up the chain of command until someone listens to you ^^ I am sorry this is happening to you ;;

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't wanna get lawyers because I don't have lawyer money but I'm gonna complain again , I even had a talk with Bod and boundaries . I just didn't want to say anything before and now I said something and these damn bosses are punishing me for talking :tantrum:

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Could always just go to your states Department of Labor

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    am l'm embarrassed but I did not know this . I just don't want everyone to hate me more than the already do :icon_sad:

8. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Not sure how it works in Connecticut but, I would imagine it's about the same. Any cases of sexual harassment in the work place are kept confidential, even from the business itself and should protect you from retaliation, at least that is how it works here in MD

9. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gah. Just hearing about that pisses me off. I am so sorry you have to deal with that stuff. I'm only 16, so I don't know much about real jobs, but I hope you get everything worked out. Kudos to you for not punching anyone in the throat too lol.

10. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I personally wouldof knocked him out, I'm sorry he did that

11. PurpleGrey

Jeez! I woulda broke the bastard's arms! Except that I don't have the strength...

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I tried too but I missed :bang:

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 10:12 PM ----------

God what is up with the men at my job always touching me some of the guys show respect but these others always touching

13. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Number one, he's not only violating company policy, but also breaking the law. Sexual harassment is illegal in every state of the union, and there are laws at both the federal and state level that deal with this.

Federal law clearly defines sexual harassment, however it doesn't make it a crime. It merely spells out what the company needs to do about it. Make sure you have it documented that you've reported the harassment, as sexual harassment lawsuits aren't generally for the harassment itself, but the inaction of the company and their failure to do anything about it.

The next step is to get in touch with a lawyer. Most attorneys will give you a free consultation, either a phone call or an in-person meeting to sit down and discuss your case and whether it's worth going forward with. I'm not a lawyer so I can't really tell you much more than that, But you should use every avenue available to you if nothing gets done, including suing your job.

These are some articles for the person being harassed at work if you're interested in bringing legal action.

Frequently Asked Questions About Sexual Harassment In The Workplace | National Women's Law Center

14. Simple Thoughts

Yay hugs! *hugs*

Don't worry about whether they like your or not. They are clearly disrespecting you as a person and you should do something about it. Don't let them make you feel like you have to accept being treated in a way you aren't comfortable with.

It's not your fault. No amount of talking = okay to touch at work. Ever.

I'm sure there are places you can turn to which will handle the matter. I know there are advocacy and law groups for just about every cause ever. Maybe you can get in touch with one for sexual harrassment? I'm sure they have one *doesn't know much on the subject of law stuff*

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll check it out it's just i'm so scared they'll do something evil to me .
    I bet if I had a girlfriend right now she would be just as upset and tell me to do the same thing . or punch the guy in the face well in this case men in the face

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 11:26 PM ----------

I'm really glad i'm off tomorrow , I'll check out those places and get some help . the guy even does this in front of costumers , it's embarrassing :tantrum:
    I haven't even told my parents because I know my mom will throw it back in my face .

#15 stocking, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  16. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They can't. Not only does the law prohibit this type of conduct, but it also specifically bans retaliation. They can't fire you or punish you for reporting sexual harassment. If they do, that's another charge against them when you sue them.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I swear this whole experience makes me feel like cutting all my hair off so they will leave me alone and not be attracted to me anymore .
    I'm definitely gonna see someone

18. Simple Thoughts

He should defintely not be doing this in front of customers. Not at all, not even kind of. That's just unacceptable. :tantrum:

I hope you get in touch with someone who can help.

---------- Post added 28th Mar 2014 at 10:55 AM ----------

Aw don't cut off your hair :frowning2:

19. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    to quote angilena in mr and misses smith whats his name and social security number

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ok I won't I keep my long locks :slight_smile: