1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soooo....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nessarose, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I've been debating on posting this for about an hour now.

I think I've finally come to terms with who I am and what/who I like. I've decided to share with you guys this new found feeling I have. I like girls. Simple as that. I'm definitely not going to close myself off if a guy likes me and I may have feelings for him, but I definitely like girls.
    I've always had trouble with not really knowing who I am, so I'm feeling pretty good right now. I have, however decided not to let anyone know until I talk to my sister. She's my best friend, and I really want her to be the first person I tell. Unfortunately, I still have about another year before I see her, but I'm hoping it'll be worth the wait.

I know I'm not an extraordinary (unless you mean extra ordinary lol) person, especially to anyone on here, but I do know that you guys are really supportive, and I hope that I'll be able to use you guys as a sounding board and all that jazz. In turn, of course, you guys always have me, as well. :wink:

So, thank you all for everything that you are. Whether I've talked to you or not so far, each and everyone of you do affect my, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Be well, all you lovelies. :kiss:(*hug*) And thanks for reading this too :lol:

by the way, I was really uncertain if this would go on this board, but from the descriptions of the others, it seemed best to put it on here, so if this is wrong, I apologize for any inconvenience/annoyance I cause

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Gratz!! This made me smile

3. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Daw, shucks. Thanks hun! I appreciate it! (*hug*)Glad I could put a little ray of happiness on your day.
    I never really knew I could feel so content with myself :slight_smile:

4. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats that is awesome!!! I just came to the conclusion that I am bi a week ago. It is a great feeling to have

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really happy for you,

There's nothing more liberating, than accepting who you truly are and what your about. I always think it shows courage and conviction to do this, and you are always the better for it.:eusa_danc

Happy days...:icon_bigg

6. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys! I've been having some really toughs days lately, just due to built up stress, on top of not knowing. It's really great to have come to terms with it now :slight_smile:

7. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Figured I would share something more with those of you who care.

My friend is moving to another state today. It was her last day at school today and I have no money or anything to give her as a going away present.

I went to her class as I had lunch to say goodbye to her and everything. She was feeling pretty crummy, so I held her for a little while and comforted her. Everyone was giving her hugs and trying to cheer her up. As all that was going on, I had a bit of a debate going on inside my head. Eventually, I made a decision and pulled her to the side of the class. (we were in the auditorium, so there was plenty of room)

I told her that I didn't have anything for her, and that she would be the first person I told. I let her know that I was still kinda worried about telling her, but I wasn't doing it to make her uncomfortable. Oh, my gosh. My heart was pounding so hard, but I was able to tell her that I was gay.

I got the best reaction I could have ever hoped for. She was definitely surprised, but she got really excited and even squealed a bit lol. She told me that she was really proud of me. I had told her that I wanted to keep it on the DL til I told my sister. She asked why and I told her. She said that she won't tell a soul and that it was the best going away gift she could have gotten.

I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. Though I will miss her dearly, I couldn't be happier right now.
    Thanks for reading!! :grin:

8. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Congratulations!! Coming out for the first time is somewhat an event! :grin:

9. AmiBee

Congrats. That is wonderful. And you will have that connection to your friend even though she is moving. You'll never forget the first time you came out.

10. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

That's absolutely true!!!:grin:

11. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys! Between you all and her, I really couldn't ask for better people in my life. You guys are awesome :wink:

12. Joelouis

Reading this thread really made me smile!

Good on you girl!

And good on your friend!

13. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, hun! Glad I could brighten your day :grin: