1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating, I think it's impossible.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gibson234, Mar 30, 2014.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been doing online dating seriously now for about 6 to 7 months. And all I have managed to do is get one date where the guy stopped answering my texts afterwards. Which I don't get. Surely after making the effort to get on the train to see him I at least deserve him telling me he's no longer interested. One guy I talked to was like "I'm only on here to find mates". What the fuck is that about?

There is no other alternative to online dating I don't know any gay people. I've been to the LGBT club here at the uni and it was crap. I don't go to gay bars, not that I think it would be possible to find a relationship there. I'm just frustrated because if it was a matter of working hard to get a relationship I would do it because I can work hard. But that's not what is required. The reality is that I'm not like other gay people. Other gay people are fashion oriented people who do nothing but "party" who aren't getting any where in life because they live with their parents at age 27. Getting up at 12:00 in the morning. Who think that their parents are dicks because they want them to get a job. And some you are obviously not like that but the problem is, that there is one of you per a 1000 miles.

And the frustrating thing is that I think I would make a good boyfriend. I'm nice, I would work hard at it. I would try to make my boyfriend feel good about himself. But it doesn't matter because I'm not into parties and I don't have a six pack. It's alright if he hits you as long as he has a six pack. At least if I was straight I would know straight girls. While the only gay I've heard of are all dicks.

2. MDNA

Out Status:
    A few people
    Like everybody keeps telling me, hold on tight to hope. They say everybody has a special someone for themselves :slight_smile:
    I feel your emotions too :frowning2: i too am scared if i'l ever find anyone

3. C P

C P

Don't feel bad because I understand how you feel, too.

The gay guys around where I live are for the most part really shallow, clinging onto their little 'preference' mindsets(a problem many refuse to at least acknowledge). I've talked to countless and a good amount seemed to enjoy talking to me, etc. but then either ignore me or snap at me when they find out I'm not the race they expected(this one guy's attitude did a complete 180°). If sexuality wasn't enough of an issue itself to deal with...:dry:

What makes it even more irksome is the fact that I've had numerous girls over the years show interest in me, etc. yet I, unfortunately of course, wasn't able to return that back, even if I didn't know why then. So yeah, I get those occasional moments still where I long that I at least could have interest in girls (as well).

I'm not interested in going to bars and stuff either.

Where the heck are you though where all they do is party from their basements? Seems like a rather sad generalization there, to be honest. :x

Well you could at least be assured that you aren't alone with this. (*hug*)