1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a bi guy who is 26 and a virgin + never dated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baccardi123, Mar 30, 2014.

1. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, the title says it all.

Anyway - i haven't dated, never kissed, had sex etc the title is self-explanatory. My question is: do you consider this to be unusual, bad, awful or it's 100% ok to be over 25 and having zero experience in love and sex? what do you guys think? thanks.

thanks.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I wouldn't say It's a bad thing. There's no rush. Sure, you'll be inexperienced to others but there are guys/girls who will respect that out there.

I don't have experience either really...and we're close in age. I'm fine with waiting for relationship/sexual things when the opportunity strikes me instead of worrying about it.

3. TTSP

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 29 haven't had penetrative sex... I guess it'll happen when it happens...

4. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :slight_smile: yeah i don't think it's bad thing - but want opinions...i mean it's not bad but not sure how the majority will feel about that, when they find out someone around 25 to be so inexperienced.

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty inexperienced myself--I've only ever been with a girl so when it comes to guys I'm a total blank slate. Honestly I'd find it comforting if I were dating a guy my age who was similarly inexperienced.

6. RedDev84

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hey baccardi,

Take my opinion as you will, because I am in the same scenario. I have no experience, I don't know how I'd react and simply put I've had no action of any kind. It's actually a little relieving to see I'm not the only one, albeit it I'm a little younger.

I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Sometimes when I think to myself about it, I feel it's a bad thing and nobody likes me. You might be able to relate to at least the first one that you're not sure if it is a good or bad thing.

All that matters in my opinion is whether you are ok with it. People tell me that my time will come and I'll find someone (one or two of them are also the ones who also friend-zone me though!)
    But I'm sure a time will come you meet someone who feels right at the right time, just make sure you take the opportunity when it comes, with the usual caution making sure they're into you etc.

7. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    sure! but you're not 'kissless' or 'dateless' or? well - its still true. it happens when it happens.

8. AlamoCity

I'm also equally inexperienced with guys (and girls :lol:slight_smile: and I think I'd like to find a guy who's equally inexperienced.

But to the OP, I don't think there's nothing wrong with being 26 and inexperienced. It will be awkward when you start dating, I assume, but I guess that's part of the fun. If a guy makes fun of you or rejects you because of your inexperience, he's more than certainly not the right guy.

9. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    aha - some true words too :slight_smile:.

The thing is that people always associate your experience with personal qualities. Like...the common notion is that if you're inexperienced then "you" are basically some sort of disaster. Ok....not all people reason like that I hope - but many do! However, i am sure the real reason is your social level. I mean you may be very good looking, smart and what not but if you aren't in the right situation - you're having bad luck then.

P.S.
    Sorry if my english isn't perfect - not my first language! but you get the idea...

10. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't find it to be unusual. I'm 20 and haven't had sex yet and a lot of people my age have, it will happen when the times right. I think it's better to wait until you're with someone to share your first kiss and everything else with.

11. apostrophied

Ok, we need to have a real-life meetup to cry over our extreme virginities as a group lol. Who's in? XD

12. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    for now let's hope the group is consisting of over 2 people who aren't gay guy and lesbian girl lol - otherwise they will most likely remain virgins after the meeting it seems. bad joke i know - but it's true :slight_smile:.

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2014 at 04:46 PM ----------

see what i meant - you look like a really cute guy - from the little i see on the pic, so this again confirms my words that it's mostly 'social thing' and not anything else...

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't get the joke....

14. Bran

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But, do you find men/women attractive? Do you wish to date them, have sex with them? Maybe you're simply asexual.. or maybe you just need to get out more esp to places where you'd be able to meet different types of people 'cause I'm sure he/she is waiting for you. ^^

15. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

well logically a gay guy and lesbian girl in a room shouldn't have sex. Unless they simply want to 'play' of course - but odds are against gay guy + homosexual girl having sex. So...all other combinations result in "more likely combos". Like:

bi guy/bi girl, bi guy/les girl (less likely but at least the guy may want it...). Or...gay guy/bi girl - same thing. or...gay guy/bi guy - etc. So you have 10 possible combinations:

a = bi guy
    b = bi girl
    c = les girl
    d = gay guy

Here is how they may combine in a room if only 2 possible combinations of all these three orientations are possible of the 2 genders:

{a,a} {a,b} {a,c} {a,d} {b,b} {b,c} {b,d} {c,c} {c,d} {d,d}

adding anything over 2x2 makes it more likely - so gay guy/gay girl + gay girl/gay guy OR bi girl/bi guy and you have 3 people two of whom will say have posssible "match".

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

OH I get it now! I love your sense of humor, haha

17. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    No, nothing is wrong with that. Don't let anyone pressure you to do anything.

18. baccardi123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :slight_smile:

I swear i can be funnier than that! but just some random thought that struck my head...

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2014 at 05:12 PM ----------

i find them attractive. Like i said I really prefer girls - contrary to the popular belief that bisexual men prefer their own sex but i am something like 90% straight or 80% if you will...

19. robotman

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I have never been in a relationship or had intercourse with a guy before... But I want it happen with the right guy, I really think it doesn't matter how long you wait as long as you are comfortable then its fine. Also as other posters have said, if someone rejects you because of your inexperience they aren't worth your time anyway.

20. C P

C P

Where are the sign ups located?

Why does this thread brighten up my mood a little?

@baccardi123 Just hold onto that for several years and I will be up there(oh wait, then you'll be several years older as well, keeping you in a continuous lead...*duh moment*).

It's like a catch 22. It feels a little amusing to pretty much have done nothing up til now in a way. On the other hand, it's like one of those things that hits you like 'dang, I really have done nothing, huh...'.

It seems so foreign, haha. I find kissing particularly, as an example, to be kinda...ek though(not as in disgusted but something I just can't bring myself to do; not even an experiment), so I guess I really will be waiting for someone special. o.o

Hmm...:confused: