1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning out my dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by artist92, Mar 30, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, my life dream was to be a football player. But I was home schooled and small, so I never got the chance. I LOVE love love love LOOOOOVE football. It is my life! I am not in great shape due to having a fractured kneecap for THREE YEARS. But now, I'm on the road to recovery. What I want to ask is, what do I do now? I am going to excursive and train. But how would I go about finding a team. I know it would have to be a VERY minor league, but I want to play real tackle football, with a team, uniforms, the whole deal. And I am afraid that if I don't hurry, I'll be too old, and my dream will die. Anhy suggestions on where to go, once I get in shape?

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to find local colleges who set up teams for adults, we have tons of them around here for pretty much any sport you can imagine.

3. BelleFromHell

There's more homeschoolers on here! YAY!! :lol:
    I know how you feel. I'm a little interested in basketball.
    I joined a soccer team and a basketball team at a church a LONG time ago, but it lasted for a week.
    Like mobrien1993 said, there's colleges that have sports teams for adults. If you find one nearby, join it.