1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did you ever get in fight in school?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chico suave, Mar 31, 2014.

1. chico suave

chico suave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    no,almost
    I was bi sexual I don't fight(&&&)

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Huh? What does orientation have to do with fights, other than bigotry-based conflict?

That said I never got in a physical fight at school. I'm glad for it too. It was before zero-tolerance went into nitro-mode like it is today, but I might still have been suspended or expelled.

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In freshman year, I came close to fighting a time or two. It was just a thing about beating one's chest, though it wasn't me doing that. The fights never materialized and sort of sputtered with verbal barbs.

I often wonder what happens when there is a physical fight in school. Do they determine who started it by some kind of inquiry? Or do they just punish both people? Is it on your academic record or recorded in some way, if you are younger than 18? Then, what do they do to people who get into a physical fight when in college and are over 18? Just wondering ... I'm glad I never had to look into what this entails.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope, but I had a damn good time watching fights in high school, and at the school where I went, they sure knew how to fight. I saw one girl put a nice size dent in a locker with another girl's head.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A bunch of times yes I was always at the principals office for a fight . Elementary girls can be evil I had to defend myself they were always picking on me

6. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I tend to just run away from conflict

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If she didn't need stitches or there wasn't some other type of damage, I'd bet that girl whose head went into the locker is probably traumatized to this day. People don't forget that sort of thing.

8. BelleFromHell

I'm homeschooled now, but I got in a lot of fights when I was in elementary school.
    I remember going to the principal's office nearly everyday in kindergarden.

All the boys picked on me because I was taller than them.
    My mom said it was because they liked me, but I didn't give shit. :lol:

9. Kat 5

Well, I was an ass in elementary school. But they made me that way. In first and second grade, everyone was a tattletale. Or a lier. That made me an ass in 4th grade. I actually was at some point homophobic. That cleared type in 5th grade when I met the best teacher ever. Middle school. I know that everybody is "figuring out who they are" and all that crap. But middle school didn't make me a monster. I wouldn't let it. I answered every act of cruelty against me(only because I'm a nerd) with silence. At one point I couldn't take it and almost snapped a kid's neck. Glad I didn't. Although I sometimes wish I did. He is still a dirtbag. Now in highschool, the only violence that happens is when a kid gets jumped after school for saying something. I have good friends now. I hope.

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got into way too many fights in high school...

11. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes.
    There was this guy that anoyed me in 6th grade, we got in a fight. He fell down quickly and his nose started bleeding.
    In 7th grade a guy in my class called my little brother a sissy. My brother than called him a black sissy because he was black. He than jumped to beat my brother up, at the time I was really tall compared to the other kids, the kid got scared and I started running after him. I was in full rage mode so I outruned him. He tripped in the snow and he threw
    an ice-block at me. I got a bad bruise on the hand but I scared the shit out of him.

12. AlamoCity

I never got into a fight. There were instances of roughhousing but it was just plain fun.

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never been in a physical fight but I can't even tell u how many verbal fights I've been in.

14. ajwad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been into fights like twice :dry:

15. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Never, and I hope it stays that way. I tried to be friendly toward everyone I met, so no one had a reason to pick a fight with me. Also, I tried very hard to avoid emotionally charged situations, or at least calming them down.

16. Beware Of You

Yes once.

Since I was bullied and stuff I was the class punching bag, and for no reason what so ever this idiot jumped on my back and went for my neck. (I hadn't done a thing to him) so I did the stuff I learnt in cadets and got him off me and walked away.

Somehow I caught his lip or more likely he bit it and he went running off to the nurse. The teachers got involved and they suspended me for it despite me being attacked for no reason.

When I got home my Dad was like 'So this boy started a fight with you?' I told him what happened and Dad was pretty much 'Well you stood up for yourself, go on the playstation or something'

It kinda backfired for the guy, nobody spoke to him for ages and my best friend actually thinks he is a horrible person since he has done some other stuff since then.

Also in kindergarten I got send to he heads office and in a lot of trouble for kicking this guy (even though I didn't) and being accused of a being a bully. My parents got called in and were like "Ewan, a bully" wouldn't accept it and it turned out his kid was the teacher's kid and spent all his time getting other kids into trouble for stuff we didn't do. Since the head didn't even bother to find out what happened my parents actually hated him and sent me to another school

---------- Post added 1st Apr 2014 at 07:38 AM ----------

You were bisexual?

#16 Beware Of You, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  17. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, but I've being doing martial arts since I was quite young so they never lasted very long, if you know what I mean.

That being said, I hated fighting and avoid at all costs.

Happy days :slight_smile:

18. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    People used to like to push me in the mud and stuff as a kid but I never said anything really so they got bored of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I suppose that sort of counts as a fight but not really.

19. Yosia

I never got in a 'fight' but a few times we were shouting at eachother and i have slapped people before and walked away before they can hit me back, but one time i got sent to head if year because someone was really annoying me so i kicked them in the leg and then tummy~

20. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I didn't get into any fights, I was usually the one to break them up. lol Though I never tried to break up girl fights, those things are scary.

There was one guy who I had a really weird relationship with. One day we would be "friends" and the next day, he would be a total jerk to me. The only times it ever escalated were in elementary school were he came after me, I side stepped him, tripped him, he fell, and I just walked away. Than way later in high school, he just randomly started hitting me with the bill of his hat (which actually hurt), I told a teacher, and he got into trouble.

The only time I got sent to the principal's office was when this kid got into my face, I push him away, he fell and hit his back on something and started crying. Funny thing is, we become friends soon after that before he moved away.

Finally, the only time I seriously thought about fighting someone was when I was showing a friend my Pokemon cards and this kid that everyone disliked ran by and tried to grab my cards out of my friend's hand. I then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, put him up against the wall, told him "If you ever touch my cards again, you'll regret it.", and he ran off. Bitches don't touch my Pokemon cards without my permission.:eusa_naug

#20 Absol, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014