1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you dream of??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nessarose, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sooooo, I decided to make a thread about people's dreams. :icon_bigg No, not the ones you have at night, but the ones your heart has. I'm interested in seeing what you guys really like! It can be absurd, realistic, realistically absurd, whatever!

I'll kick things off. One thing I've always wanted to do, was be a part of a circus! I love the feel of circuses, even though I don't like clowns. Realistically, I'd probably do tech, but I would love to be one of those people that climb up those strips of fabric, y'know?? :grin:

2. Foxface

I want my own private practice with a holistic approach. We'd offer naturopathy, massage, accupuncture, therapy, reiki...all sorts of stuff

3. Kat 5

I would like to be an awasome youtube gaming commentator. But I also have a plan for coding stuff.

4. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oooo. I don't know many people that want to go into the body (lolwhut?) industry. That's really cool. Back rubs are the bomb.

What kind of gaming? PC, or console, or what? I know a couple people that straight game for a living. Beta testers and all that jazz. Lucky sons of biscuits.

5. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always dreamed of being a football player. But it can't happen

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Equality. World peace. Financial stability for everybody. You know, everything that the world we live in today isn't.

7. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

I want to be a psychiatrist and offer psychotherapy an such! It's been a dream of mine for a really longg time!

8. Sorceress of Az

I want to be a Graphic Designer and some day fall in love and get married.

#8 Sorceress of Az, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To not wake up tired or feel like I'm coming down with a cold for the next 3 months of school...

10. Nessarose

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should still go for it!
    I really want to act, but that's not gonna happen. I'm still goin' for it though! :slight_smile:

Ryuichi- I wish. On the bright side, all the bad things in the world help you appreciate all the good!

Anniebunnie- That's really cool. I've though about being a social worker if things don't work out as an actress or tech.

Wizard of Az- Graphic design if so much fun. What type of stuff do you do? I'm sure you'll find your special someone :wink:

Kasey- :frowning2: I'm sorry. (*hug*) Insomnia sucks eggs.

11. IsThisAName

Well I'm going to school to become a therapist, and I really want to help LGBT teens (don't we all), so I think one day it'd be awesome if I could be a role model for LGBT youth, be an activist and just try to bring equality one step closer. Maybe work with the Human Rights Campaign or something like that. Other than that, I just wanna marry someone I love and maybe have a family one day and as long as I have that, I'll be happy :slight_smile:

12. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You, Nessa, are set to be the governor of Munchkinland :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This sounds kind of vague but I just want to be able to tell stories through music and art. I just like creating things and knowing that I made someone feel something, or think about something. I like the feeling that something I did was a direct cause of making someone feel different.

I also would like to do something environmentally related. I'm just not very sure what :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Hiems

I dream of working as a pediatric or geriatric pharmacist. Working with kids or the elderly doesn't sound too bad. That's light years from now though. Such a career will probably require residencies of some sort after I'm done with school.

14. Yosia

I dream of being a girl~ and of nice things ^.^

15. Au.Quicksilver

I don't dream of anything. Never been able to. A help and a hinderance.

16. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I dream of one day living on a tropical island where I am a psychologist by day and a bartender by night. Then on the weekends I spend my time with my hypothetical cute girlfriend Playing the guitar and piano while writing songs and then watching horrible movies while cuddling :slight_smile: *sigh* what I would give! :slight_smile:

I also really want to go to a tropical island and get completely wasted with a hippie playing the ukelele. Call me strange but it's a goal I have :lol:

17. PurpleGrey

I want to be a stay-at-home wife and be married to a beautiful woman with the best no in the world; one she loves, has good hours, high pay, and all the benefits. When my wife is at work, I would be home, keeping the house clean and writing my novels (I just started one in real life). On weeknights, we binge on movies, and on weekends, we go out.

As for my writing career, I am a semifamous novelist and I get Martineli's and Yoohoo if I ever go on a talk show. Which I might; I plan to write at least one LGBT novel, so maybe, if it's good, I can go on Ellen. I just wanna be on a talk show at least once. Ah, to be recognized as a fabulous writer!

Okay, this is not very realistic, but a girl can dream, right?

18. Foxface

Want to jump in on my private practice?

19. QueerQueen

Haha this is really cute :slight_smile:

Really all I dream of is being happy, sharing a place with someone I love, and being successful in life.

20. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I dream of electric sheep