1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever convinced someone of having powers?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andstillimhere7, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Have you ever convinced anyone of having superpowers? I have a very good memory that I can remember events well. I have this friend who has a bad memory so I sometimes trick into saying that I can remember other peoples past and one time I told him all these things that he knew, but doesn't know I was there, so I scared into thinking I can tell what happened in other peoples past.

2. changetheworld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    About three or four years ago my sister had white sherbet and we convince our brother that it was powder that made you invisible for a short period of time. We gave it to him and pretended that we couldn’t see him for about 30 minutes. Because he would have only been six or seven at the time he believed us.

3. Kreiger

Sometimes my friends don't like me discussing shows with them because I guess what's gonna happen next right too many times.

4. wolfxinxchains

this probably doesn't count but I've finished sentences for people a lot of the time. when I was younger.