1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat you different cus your Bi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WhiteFox, Jul 23, 2008.

1. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I recently told this person on Myspace that I was bi. I hung out with him for about 2 weeks and I just didn't feel like hiding the truth from him anymore. So I did tell him and with this came some questions that he asked me. One of which was did I ever have a crush on him and the answer was yes...I'm not going to lie. anyways he says hes fine but then all at once we just stop talking and he never wants to chill...I like him but if he is that way then i shouldn't want to be his friend should I?

Fox

2. if he's not going to talk to you, then no, because obviously he's got problems with it, you could ask him straight out if he's got issues with it?

This happened to me with one of my friend (I didn't have a cruch on her, tho she thought I did) and eventually she came around to the idea of haveing a bisexual friend.

I guess it will just take time

rex

3. Jebs

Well... to be completely honest. I do think you two can be friends you just can't force things on him. He says he doesn't mind the whole crush thing, but then he stops hanging out with you. This doesn't make him a horrible person, the situation just made him uncomfortable and there really isn't anything you can do about that. I know people might say, 'Oh your friend should accept you for who you are', and I agree with that. 100%. Sometimes situations just make people uncomfortable (like telling your friend you have a crush on him) and they get away from it. It is no different then a guy telling this to a girl who doesn't want that kind of relationship. It doesn't make them a bad person. Just wanted to say this before people went on to say your 'friend' was just someone who was ignorant or something.

4. WhiteFox

WhiteFox Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't crush on him anymore and I did tell him that but yea I guess some things with being bi/gay are inevitable...

5. Trumpetplyer23

This happened to me.

I told my friend I had a crush on her, she acted all weird (note, this happened in January). We talk, but its not the same, 'cause I feel all awkward, but I'm getting to the point where it's like f**k this awkwardness. If she can talk to me, I can talk to her.

Just try and focus on the friendship, not the fact that you used to like him. Talk to him. When you see him say "Hey dude, what's up?" You're not forcing anything on him, and you're just being friendly.