1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as genderfluid!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CDawson, Apr 2, 2014.

1. CDawson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok guys. I am back from my 30 day ban and I discovered the correct word to describe my gender over that time. I am genderfluid. So what I want this topic answered about is this... I am a Jr. Drag Queen and I was wondering how I can make it look like I have real boobs. I really want boobs and all of my friends know that I want boobs and should look for a way to get some. They must look natural and if possible I need cleavage too. Please help! Thanks!

-Chad

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm... I personally tend to wear a sports bra that has removable cups. In that area, I also tuck in these nylons filled with rice (it's actually alot less than you think would do the trick). That's how I do it. I may need to fix things up a bit, because I somehow don't quite pass as androgynous enough, even with it. I think zits may have to do a bit with it, though.

Oh, I also know you can get fake breasts you can wear. Although I will warn you, they're expensive as fuck.

3. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Check out YouTube there are some drag queens on there that can show you how to make it look like you have a cleavage using makeup.

4. CDawson

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok turns out I am not genderfluid. I am bigender. (en femme)