1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is what I did wrong !!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Apr 2, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This isn't even a joke it's real . I was playing my rpg game today and I was flirting with another girl on there but like in a joking way who knows I'm lesbian and this other girl got put and was like what's wrong with you , why are you like that ? . I later told her in a whispered to her that I was a lesbian and she said what's a lesbian ?and then I told her it's a woman that likes other women and not men . she seemed to understand then I later found out that she was only 10 years old that's why she didn't know . I feel bad for telling her because her parents didn't explain to her yet and what if they get upset at me I feel really bad ? Did I do something wrong ?
    I thought I'd tell her because she kept asking me why I was flirting with the other girl I was ignoring her at first but I kept getting why are you like that why are you doing that .
    she said that even if I'm that way we can be friends .

2. lordsnow

don't feel bad, you couldn't have known she was that young. I use to play an rpg and you rarely find someone that age playing them.

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If her parents are going to let her play games online, at such a young age, it's not your fault if these types of things come up. That's on her parents.

I admire you though for feeling that way and caring about her welfare.

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. finlandwrc

No not at all you had no way of knowing she was that young.

5. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Parents are the ones who need to be responsible for what kind of games their kids play. They should know there might be some 'mature material' in those kinds of games. Don't blame yourself, because the girl would of seem something her parents didn't want her to one way or anything. Then again, it's really not a bad thing if she knows what a lesbian is. I saw a lesbian couple getting married on TV (when it first got legalized in Massachusetts) when I was like 6 years old, and I didn't really think much of it.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She didn't seem bothered by me at all after she found out I'm a lesbian she treated me like I was normal but the older male players acted immature we're all making weird faces . You guys are right it will not hurt but I hope she doesn't tell her parents and then they tell her people like me are evil people and stuff .