1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goat stomach (not... really? idk)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sasha Braus, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My mom's literally microwaving goat stomach and the stench is putrid, and then my grandma calls and starts yelling at me over the phone in a foreign language about why I'm moving out and how she'll find me a man and "DON'T MAKE MY BABY SAD OR I SWEAR I'M COMING AFTER YOU". I'm just gagging and listening and gagging and then my mom sticks a flier in my face, along with a forkful of nastiness, for a job that pays well but is basically a heavy-lifting graveyard shift from 3-7AM when I'm already working from 5-12AM, ignoring school, and I am just so done with this family. She's been so money-hungry ever since I got my first paycheck at the movies, and she wants me to quit my job there for this U-Haul one. I kind of love my low-paying, minimum wage job, and it's a place I can really be myself in. But, of course, no one really cares about that. It's funny how goat stomach was the last straw, but now it's definite. I'm moving out! I can't even live peacefully when I'm closeted, soo I'm gonna leave before shots are fired and the truth comes out. I'm kind of worried about making it, and my mom keeps insisting that I'll crawl back in no time, so I'm kind of scared at the same time.

Sorry for the rant.

P.S: Yeah, I wouldn't really know how to respond to this, either.