1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever had a moment?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Radioactive Bi, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you ever had a moment when you've thought, I could die happy right now?

You know, that kind of moment where everything seems just right or has gone just right. Or been in that really happy state where you've thought, I wish everything could stay as it is right now?

I have only once, when I was standing watching the ocean with my two children in my arms as the sun went down.

Happy days :slight_smile:

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had many of those feelings.

1.) When I graduated from high school and college and my friends and family were all there.
    2.) When I was on a cruise with my family drunk as a skunk and I couldn't remember a thing and I was in the middle of the carribean sea under the sun.
    3.) My girlfriend sleeping on my lap after we went out drinking and dancing.
    4.) Sitting by the fire pit listening to music at 4 in the morning with my best friend drinking the best microbrewery beers in the world staring at the stars and thinking how good life really is.

That's some that stick out as... damn I love life moments.

3. Foxface

The morning I woke up in the Peaceful Cottage, upper observatory, tea in hand, slight chill in the wind watching the sun come up behind Mt. Everest...I was in true Zen if even for only two-three minutes

4. QueerQueen

Yeah, there was a girl who I had been talking to for a while and I was aware that she liked the same sex. I felt so comfortable talking with her, but I had to wake up early the next day for class. I was talking to her on MSN back when that was a thing and I told her that I had to go. She asked for my number and I gave it to her before signing off and crawling in to bed. I was beyond nervous and not long after she called me and I picked up. It was the first time I talked to her on the phone and I was shy, but she was easy to talk to, eventually she got off topic and asked me what she was to me which I replied with a "what do you want to be." There was a pause before she said everything and I couldn't help, but smile. We talked for a while longer, I didn't want her to get off the phone and she said that she would stay until I fell asleep. The next few days we went out and she asked me to be official. I just thought it was adorable, though were not together now :frowning2:

Another one was just this past summer. Me and two of my other friends walked down town by the water. It was a place that people swam at, they would jump off and there was a ladder to get back up. It was night time and fall so that wasn't our intentions, but there was this big wooden gazebo in the middle that was all lit up. We went inside and sat down on the benches along the side and just talked. Eventually one of my friends just decided to lay down in the middle of the floor and me and the other one followed suit. My friend started playing music from her phone, but all oldies then Bennie and the Jets came on and we smiled at each other and sang pretty much at the top of our lungs and we laughed. The park was nearly empty but it was just a nice feeling, looking up and just not caring if anyone heard our terrible voices, it reminded us of the movie 27 dresses where the guy and girl are at the bar and get on it and start singing :grin: